• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

silent_godess
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

weee.. i need the new linker 2... can i have a copy of it?.. :D thank you in advance
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

hello.. kindly please send me the new linker.. thank you =|
roanalcala
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]your instruction is hard to follow. Any easy way? I dont understand your tutorial in new overlay?[/b]
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

the linker of "The Cradle" is working both on FF & IE . just updated my profile today . check it . :)
bubble_brain07
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u send me the linker too sir bob?? thanks!! :D:D:D:D:D:D:D
roanalcala
» n00b
1969-12-31

[i][b]me too.. can u send me the linker too sir bob?? thanks!![/b][/i] :D:D:D:D:D:D
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

the updated linker on the first page of this thread is working... no nid to ask for them in pm... EDIT: i'm not mad... just explaining... hehe also i think sir bob can't handle too many requests and it may be a burden for him too...

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-05-04 00:08:12)

_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh sorry.. yup still working must be my isp loads so slow =,= :doubt:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=Cryogenix]the updated linker on the first page of this thread is working... no nid to ask for them in pm... EDIT: i'm not mad... just explaining... hehe also i think sir bob can't handle too many requests and it may be a burden for him too... Last edited by Cryogenix (Today 23:08:12)[/quote] Thanks, I also did not realize the first post had been updated or would be referring members to check it out :D
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

why it didnt work on my profile.. hmmmmmm
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]Thanks, I also did not realize the first post had been updated or would be referring members to check it out :D[/quote] no prob sir... i'll be glad to lend a hand in helping others out there but maybe to a certain extent only as others tend to be abusive and dependent on spoon feeding making the stickies useless...
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=unmaskedluke]why it didnt work on my profile.. hmmmmmm[/quote] It should work fine on ur profile, I will send a pm.
ivynne
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... i need new linker.. its din wrk in my fs.... help me.... :crybaby::crybaby:
loquitor
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

bobcar, i need ur new linker toooooo, thx!
♥ Banned Queen ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

what is the code to inject my other JS?
chimpee28
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hi. please send me the new linker too. Thanks so much.:D
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Please send me the new linker too....somehow any of the two linkers edited on the first page doesn't work...the updated one doesn't work at all, showing your code on the media box and the second one gives out an empty white page when you view your profile :wasted: thanks! :P
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=chimpee28]is the code to inject[/quote] browse it on page 1 of this thread..

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-05-04 04:44:56)

lei9182
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaa... thanks for the fast update of this thread... my js is working again... :D
karencute4
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working...really great...thanks a lot...:D:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:29

[ 9 queries - 0.046 second ]
Privacy Policy