• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

natal_angelz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

the CSS that i inject to my JS is working... but the other JS tweaks don't work... :crybaby:
mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

the linker's not working in IE,,
mabuhay
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think the linker is still working but if u add more js tweaks on ur codes..it will not work again..like wat happen 2 my page... thanks 4 switpotato 4 this codes my page working again hit the links: [url]http://theftalk.com/t30269-Converting-Compile-JS-to-Css.html[/url]

Last edited by mabuhay (2008-05-08 23:11:06)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]are you sure.. my js is not workin either u can view my prof for proof on IE i mean... what version of IE are you all using.. @ im using IE 6 so this answers your questions people... if your using old IE your js wont be loaded!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby: for us!![/quote] I still use IE6 too... and my main browser is fx2... both works fine... so the linker still works =) see... [url=http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=60531874]proof of life[/url] or maybe... friendster do filter something and affected some profile immediately... hope they won't come to me.... run!! :penguin:

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-05-08 23:14:51)

mhavier29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The linker's working fine in both IE and FF,, sorry for the mistake,,
cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Huyessss! It's now working! Hehehe. I guess. :lol:
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

...its working!!...
-hopeless-.:romantic:.
» n00b
1969-12-31

...the CSS code is Working!!...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]-hopeless-.:romantic:.[/b] No Double Posting!,, You can Edit Your Text!,
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

my js codes are not working.... i'm using the linker by the cradle.... is there anything wrong with my code?
nurfara
» n00b
1969-12-31

after the maintenance my js in ie are not working...but now both are working fine =)
roniel010
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm using ffx2.... but my js is not working,
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is the linker work in opera or other browser except ie and ff :question: mine is now working on both ie and ff, but not work on opera. is there any linker for all browser :question:

Last edited by rudyhartadi (2008-05-09 03:27:25)

ijherafel
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx for your effort for posting here!
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Are the codes still working? The CSS linker? It doesn't seem to work on two of my profiles.. hmmmm amff EDIT: oh wait. my ripway reached its bandwidth limit. haha.. :D

Last edited by joebz (2008-05-09 08:29:55)

* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cyragrace]:crybaby::norose:[/quote] no spam pls . :) @topic : lucky again . :) my profile didn't work again after the maintenance . but i just generated the url and it worked again . :D [i]andaming again . haha . totoo naman e .[/i] :P

Last edited by * * mishOoO * * (2008-05-09 08:43:58)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

good thing friendster updates again....now my profile is........ :disgust: need a new linker please....
alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm experiencing the same problem as [b]natal_angelz[/b], that is, some of the tricks are not showing, nevertheless, we have to be thankful for the tweaks that are working.:)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Be patient I guess, my profile is finally back to normal after 2 days of not working :wallbash: I did not change or update anything, just works again :o

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-09 16:15:32)

socororama
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine is not working either and I notice my media box disappear asa well.....:(
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:19

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy