• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

eddi
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

good job :D:thumbsup: thanks bro :idea:
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

is this code still working? the code's not working for me >.<

Last edited by stepdarn14 (2008-05-14 12:04:07)

S-Series
» n00b
1969-12-31

Good Job.... Its linker working in my profile. :D:rose:
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ what linker did u use?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^this linker is still working....just generate it back then paste...
sonnetsixtynine
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] the 2nd linker worked for me. thanks!
4P0C4LYP53
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] nice, thanks for share,,,,,, :thumbsup:

Last edited by 4P0C4LYP53 (2008-05-15 18:28:55)

gue_di
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^this linker is still working....just generate it back then paste...[/quote] @cklahrckiey Hii cklahrckiey, can u help this newbiee..... ;) I've try the "ghorio"s .js linker but it seems not working with my fs profile. I've do this,, create .js file that contained with: <">and place this file in [url]http://h1.ripway.com/ricardojeffry/jshidestat.js[/url] next, I use the ::Ghorio:: .js linker, and copy-paste the generated link to add media on my profile. There is any wrong step??? :( Thanks for your support..... :)
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

T'is linker works very fine. Thanks for sharing it to us. :lol:
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]ghorio wrote: The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] now its working again on my profile thanks ghorio:thumbsup:
monjumbo
» n00b
1969-12-31

did fs updated again?!?!?!
4P0C4LYP53
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=monjumbo]did fs updated again?!?!?![/quote] yeah,,, n my linker now isn't work,,,, :crybaby:
socialbutterfly021
» n00b
1969-12-31

Same here. Mine is not working neither.:(
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it's not working :crybaby:
losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

its filtered again :crybaby::crybaby: kill friendster team!
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!! why linker is not working atm?!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just tired to use the linker also and its not working again :wallbash: Lets give it time and see if later it will work like before. =)
4P0C4LYP53
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Topic reported! [url=http://theftalk.com/viewtopic.php?pid=1014033#p1014033]clik here for new linker[/url]
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

its stil working on my main fs acct.. =) but on my tester pge.... its not workng.. :wallbash:
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=gue_di][quote=cklahrckiey]^this linker is still working....just generate it back then paste...[/quote] @cklahrckiey Hii cklahrckiey, can u help this newbiee..... ;) I've try the "ghorio"s .js linker but it seems not working with my fs profile. I've do this,, create .js file that contained with: <">and place this file in [url]http://h1.ripway.com/ricardojeffry/jshidestat.js[/url] next, I use the ::Ghorio:: .js linker, and copy-paste the generated link to add media on my profile. There is any wrong step??? :( Thanks for your support..... :)[/quote] your coding and pasting is ok...just wait for the new linker...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:44

[ 10 queries - 0.126 second ]
Privacy Policy