• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

chokowako_08
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

the linker is not stable!! sometimes it work sometime its not!! kidly do something for this angel!! more outder is not satisfied with this linker!! :crybaby:
jon11
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=sprongky]<style type='text/css'>@import url(URL OF CSS);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj : expression(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text : expression(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS FILE</a>[/quote] this works ... thanks ...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

no problem with that...
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It only works on IE, i tried refreshing it many times on FF but it doesn't work. I even tried to view my profile using another account, still it doesn't work.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@aich im using the Old Linker And It Workds On Ie And FF.. when i try The New Linker It only works on FF. Thats why im using the old one.
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

what's the old linker again? the one posted on the first page is the new one right? that's what im using right now..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Just Read The Whole Topic #1.. The New Linker And Old Are Posted There. And Even The CSS Linker.. Lol
moester
» n00b
1969-12-31

your code is not working man
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

yes it is man,,its updated,, com[are the linker u are using to he code posted at first post,,see like nothings change ryt??.. go update ur linker. :eh:

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-06 00:44:45)

aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

It seems that the old linker is for FF [b]and[/b] the new linker is for IE. :ninja: [i]Maybe[/i] I used the new linker, and it worked. But only on IE Then I tried again the old, but it only work on FF.
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]I tried again the old, bu[/quote] the new linker works on both browser,,
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@moenter Its Working Man... :arrow: ich Yah Correct The Old One Works on FF Sometimes Not Working in IE. :arrow: he New One Works on I.E. Sometimes not working on FF.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxotam]why is it my profile get null??[/quote] I think theres a problem with your codes..better check them..;)
gnaugh
» n00b
1969-12-31

both are unstable the old and new linker.... i guess... i tried on few profile, already.
"noZ"
» Banned
1969-12-31

i think is still unstable... i try in my profile and sometimes get [b]null[/b] why.. :crybaby:
joenathan
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:D the new linker is working :thumbsup:
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my is working im using the old one but in IE it doesnt load the JS?? why... if you think its my codes pm me ill send you my codes and fix it for me
maymay
» n00b
1969-12-31

new linker is much better.. its work on IE n FF.. thanks dude!
judajammers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for this one!! i like really like what are happening to the injectors and tags right now for friendster.. js sometimes always have errors thats why I would want to use Css only!! i prefer to! :D
cutielavender26
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey.. i think the new linker is not stable.. thnx.. ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:59

[ 9 queries - 0.029 second ]
Privacy Policy