• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

linker is still working...try to look in your codes....again...use only the useful tricks only...
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

tnx 4 sharing! Very :D Happy..
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

this linker still working till now..:D
kost
» n00b
1969-12-31

yess...still working :thumbsup:

Last edited by kost (2008-04-26 15:27:03)

okacybernet
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

great linker still working :thumbsup: :wow:
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still work till now but maybe if we use enterpage our profile become null..:)
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=andrewijaya]still work till now but maybe if we use enterpage our profile become null..:)[/quote] yes if open with ff but in IE no problem :D
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^loxiens ough...is that true?? thanx for the info dude..:thumbsup:
shijomaru
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]if your profile in Null.. try to enter this to your Adress Bar [quote]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USERID[/b][/quote] [/quote] where can i find adress bar? is it in my compilation of js? sorry new bee...
raizuirann
» n00b
1969-12-31

The linker before this new hard to get linker is still working... can anyone show the codes for that... i likely prefer that one than this (complicated for noob) linker...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=shijomaru][quote=sprongky]if your profile in Null.. try to enter this to your Adress Bar [quote]http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USERID[/b][/quote] [/quote] where can i find adress bar? is it in my compilation of js? sorry new bee...[/quote] Here [img]http://h1.ripway.com/xpak99/Image/AdressBar.png[/img] just enter The http://www.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USERID[/b] At The Adress Bar. dont 4get to replace ur UserID

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-26 23:10:52)

hayley0816
» n00b
1969-12-31

is dis linker working if your js have an enter page?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

i think in IE The enterPage Will Work,, but dunno if it wil work ong FF
hayley0816
» n00b
1969-12-31

ah. ok.. thanks for the info ser..
grassroot
» n00b
1969-12-31

you are my angel . . thx for linker
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]i think in IE The enterPage Will Work,, but dunno if it wil work ong FF[/quote] [font=trebuchet ms] The [b]ENTER PAGE TRICK[/b] with this code works perfectly in IE. But in FF, it will appear as NULL so better yet, use different injections for IE and for FF.[/font]
bryan.arkadius
» n00b
1969-12-31

can you check if my profile is working in firefox. [url]www.friendster.com/bryzx[/url]
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@bryan.arkadius ur Profile Is Working Fine In FireFox Bro
bryan.arkadius
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx po.. hehe
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: No Problem Bro... =):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:03

[ 9 queries - 0.605 second ]
Privacy Policy