• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

jhoncy201
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

ur js linker will shop up..=( thats what happen to my profile.. but idont know if it will happen to others..:/
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

mine to i have an item on my media box!!! and still ok!! only the item that i put shows!!!
moester
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working bro....
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ jhoncy201[/b] hmmmm!! try to revert your profile then put again the linker!! hmmm!! just a suggestion!!
lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ moester[/b] its working just follow the instructions!! better to use the linker nehemiah post!! on page 26!! then follow the instructions !! but before you paste the linker on your media box rever it first!!! then paste!!
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

my linker still works,, here.. [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle'>http://h1.ripway.com/purpletooth/media/media.gif</a>[/quote]
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's working! :thumbsup: thanks! :rose:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

it not working pla.. hmpf,, even the new linker,, :(
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

after the FS maintenance earlier, i think the linkers are filtered again? my js file link is showing in my mediabox even though i did not touch it
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ it's filtered since yesterday.. but the new linker from angel is workin for ie nd ff.. but not yet stable.. i have to press f5 many times to see my prof properly..ow.. :wallbash:
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

on my profile itz working properly
contra
» n00b
1969-12-31

There was a new linker in Chibibo because the old linker is only for firefox :wallbash:
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

thanks for the linker it's working fine on mine!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

the old still works on mine...hehehe :lol:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]..hehehe :lol:[/quote] the old linker is not stable,, and fs is down for maintenance again,, lame fs..

Last edited by purpletooth (2008-05-03 02:33:03)

Neflaite
» n00b
1969-12-31

expect the latest filter and search for a new linker STARTS after the maintenance the RACE is about to begin :penguin:
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

waaaaaaaaaa! friendster down for maintenance! i'm expecting to open my profile with no tweaks! huhuh! hope this thread will post updates if the linker was filtered............
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah... hthe old linker still working on my profile.. =):thumbsup:
LadyCyclone
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hmmmp thnk yah.. the new linker fromn cradle works.. thank yah so much..
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thnks dude 4 sharing it helps a lot of newbies like meeeeeeeee!!!!!!!=)
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:42

[ 10 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy