• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

cutielavender26
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Friendster is under maintenance... i hope everything will be alright.. ^_^
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

^yup...but all the codes wil be filtered....
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^yup...but all the codes wil be filtered....[/quote] Are You Sure All The Codes Will be Filtered? LoL Friendster Dont Filter The Codes, Check Your Profile, My Profile Is Working As Of now, After The 2nd Maintenance

Last edited by sprongky (2008-05-08 07:16:14)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

you said your profile is working on i.e and ff when i view your profile on my browser it appears plain does this have something to do with my browser?
natal_angelz
» n00b
1969-12-31

my layout loads only the CSS in my JS file but my js tweaks, it won't work.. is there something wrong??? :crybaby:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

mine is still working,, they are under maintenance all afternoon.. lame fs..
davesystem
» n00b
1969-12-31

..hhmmmnnn.. my codes are filtered again.. linker not working on me.. :(
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Oh no, my js wont work now. How about u all? Is there any new linker? Lets post it asap
solido14
» n00b
1969-12-31

working fine on my page.......i used the generator......
asakura06
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine's not working.. what linker did you use? the linker by cradle?
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

linker still works... i guess the maintenance did not affect the linker... see 1st post (new js)... just check your codes if it doesn't work... :D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah,, linker is still working,, both browser..
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

are you sure.. my js is not workin either u can view my prof for proof on IE i mean... what version of IE are you all using..

Last edited by slasher201994 (2008-05-08 15:20:10)

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

its working on both browser.. im using IE7 and ff's latest version..
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

im using IE 6 so this answers your questions people... if your using old IE your js wont be loaded!!!!!!!!!! :crybaby::crybaby: for us!!
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just logged into my profile its not working :wallbash: I think the linker is filter again :crybaby: Update..I just viewed the source code for my profile and the media box does not appear at all, anyone else having that problem?

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-08 20:07:05)

cLsC_101™
» FTalkGeek
Some FTalkers ♥ My Threads!
1969-12-31

Hmmm... For me, It appears. And the linker is still ok. Nothing happens. It just that, It's not working. :crybaby:
pearl_uk
» n00b
1969-12-31

the codes in my profile still works :) but knowing friendster with their update maintenance.. the linker maybe filtered once again and again (loads of times) :wallbash: anyway the mods are here to help us :D
ericajoyce2003
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine's still working upto now. guess if in some page, its not working. .. better not to touch the coding right? :D
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

mine is still working! lucky me!
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:33

[ 9 queries - 0.067 second ]
Privacy Policy