• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

joebz
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

^ Me, too.. Did FS make an update again?
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

i've just read the announcement in the cradle,that the linker has been filtered in I.E browser...

Last edited by bobskie (2008-05-02 00:14:09)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^ Only in IE? That sucks. Guess I'll have to wait... :disgust:
lairhel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

waaaaaaa... i hate updates... :crybaby: they fs maintenance this 4 in the morning.. why are they too hardworking?? LOL good thing, it's still working on FF.
bobskie
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yup only I.E..its still working in FX... =)
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ mine is workin on ie nd ff..why is that.? i didn't touch anything..
xolo0
» n00b
1969-12-31

js linker isnt working. :(
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ fs did the update? awts. oh oh!! again and again!!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

yup...but the codes still running... :lol:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

my media box is gone.. but i didnt touch anything.. is that possible.?
xolo0
» n00b
1969-12-31

only the css linker is working. but the js isnt? how come?!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

before inserting a linker... make sure you have a character in the beginning of the linker... just like mine...
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

The linker was still working yesterday, but now after I have logged in, oh my God, I think, it has been filtered again by FS... my layout is gone... guys, let's be patient... I'm sure our moderators will do their best to give us a new linker...
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]p...but the codes still running...[/quote] perhaps u didnt logout urself ... try to logout u acct then... observe...
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

don't get panic and I think, it is better not edit your page, who knows, the code is still working after the updates... let's just hope guys...
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

hey my prob is ok now..thank you.. btw.. i already inserted a character b4 my linker long ago..it's just that friendster still removed my media box.. it's possible guyz.!. it happened to me.!. argh!! :wallbash:
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

juz dont logout urself first... wakoko my other sample is still working coz i never did login again... but with my new one.. i logout and login... tadan!! my sample is gone... nyahahahaha anywayz.. this codes still working but [b]only for IE user by archer[/b] [quote]&#60div id=a style="background:url(javascript:function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=a.innerHTML;a.appendChild(c);}onload=b);margin-top:-10000">URL HERE</div>[/quote]

Last edited by switpotato (2008-05-02 01:16:21)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ow.. whats d use of d linker if u can't log in.. niahahaha.. i hate friendster updates.. everybody does.. hehehe
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

friendster removed the media box section... it is currently not shown on the profile... perhaps its a desperate attempt to obliterate linkers... apparently they did not disable the add media in the edit profile section... a waste of time then adding the linker there and yet it won't show on your profile.... zzzZzzz
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]anywayz.. this codes still working but only for IE user by archer &#60div id=a style="background:url(javascript:function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=a.innerHTML;a.appendChild(c);}onload=b);margin-top:-10000">URL HERE</div>[/quote]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:12

[ 9 queries - 0.041 second ]
Privacy Policy