• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

BobScar Is Right. But Im Using The Old Linker And Its Working On My Profile.. in FF And I.E.
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

i can also suggest a complete page refresh. instead of just pressing [F5] which is the refresh shortcut, press [Ctrl] + [F5] instead. this will prevent your browsers from fetching cached data and request the lastest updated content from the server... this explanation maybe a lil bit technical for most people but i think [Ctrl] + [F5] is very much doable... i hope this helps...
buttkicker23
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi..i want to have a new js linker too.. can guys pls send me...:|
atmendoza29
» n00b
1969-12-31

*profile not working* :D
khrixty_017
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for this its working..
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thank you very much for the linker......it is working for 100%:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: <">:penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin::penguin:

Last edited by tursunder (2008-05-05 01:37:35)

Jessieveronica
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh thanks for the share.. it is really helpful
seductive
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think this linker is not working?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=seductive]this linker is not working?[/quote] its working huni,,, double check ur syntax,,
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^I AGREE..its working....my js are working on my proffy now.haha!
samanthaangelie008
» n00b
1969-12-31

`CSS not working^^
iwankr3nz
» n00b
1969-12-31

new linker plz for this code : http://h1.ripway.com/iwankr3nz/coba2.txt
networkmancer
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Weeww!! tHx a Lot ! the New Linker is working 101% in my profile. Thx! :thumbsup: Why friendster is very strict in profile editing???wew... They must not be strict because this is how we express ourselves so that others will not what we are then ---> FRIENDSHIP! :eh:
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not compatible in opera users
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

<">use css injection
breanne
» n00b
1969-12-31

none of them worked.. every time i put the linker codes into the "who i want to meet" section and update my profile, it doesent work and i always see these codes.. [quote]@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/css.swf);http://h1.ripway.com/breanne18/newtracker.txt[/quote]
tacki
» n00b
1969-12-31

it works on my profile... but when using ff, i need to hit Refresh... help?.?,
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=breanne]none of them worked.. every time i put the linker codes into the "who i want to meet" section and update my profile, it doesent work and i always see these codes..[/quote] The code goes in ur media box only.
Jblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

mr bobcbar,do you can help me???please send me a new linker thx b4
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kazuyuki]its not compatible in opera users[/quote] well ya it doesn't and i even tried it in konqueror and safari... actually the injection is an exploit common to FF2 and IE5.5+ so in the coming realease of FF3 it may not work as well... anyways it's good enuf since majority of the users use FF2 and IE6/7... but we'll see... angel sure is good at finding loopholes in friendster so who knows... getting it to work cross-browser is not really a far fetched idea.... [quote=tacki]it works on my profile... but when using ff, i need to hit Refresh... help?.?,[/quote] well that's just the way it is as that you're experiencing is the current linker's stability... try hitting [Ctrl] + [F5] when u're refreshing the page also....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:30

[ 9 queries - 0.050 second ]
Privacy Policy