• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

The Linker is still working in my Profile, my question is that.. Is Welcome Page Now Working?.. because I used it on my profile last day but the result is unpleasing.. but I saw some profile, thier Welcome page works..:cry: Maybe that code is not meant for me.. XD
Jblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

this linker good work in my profile:lol::lol::lol:

Last edited by Jblack (2008-05-01 17:16:39)

stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

what makes this code load so slow?
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

linker doesnt work on my profile now but on my friends account they are still working... too bad! update: i just revert my customize section and paste again the linker.. and it works again=):thumbsup:

Last edited by marvinkamote14 (2008-05-01 20:16:48)

stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stepdarn14]what makes this code load so slow?[/quote]
nuvir
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working on my proffy :(
yakuza49
» n00b
1969-12-31

It works.. Thanks
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

its working on mine.. but why my code or my .js files are appearing on my Media box :o
dale
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

i think ripway is down :thumbsdown:
mjcrissy
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think the js linker is being filtered again.. i didn't touch my mediabox but the linker doesn't work anymore i can even my js link at my mediabox and i generated a new linker and tried to save it to my other acount but some of the codes have been filtered..
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=stepdarn14]what makes this code load so slow?[/quote]
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

but its working at FF but on IE? argh! :wallbash: it only shows my code
jhay087
» n00b
1969-12-31

i think that the js linker is not workig. . . only the css linker works in my profile. . . . how sad. . . .:cry:
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yes the CSS linker works but not the JS....waiting for updates... tweaks appear on FF but not in IE...

Last edited by alotta_warmhart (2008-05-01 23:14:47)

rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

offtopic.. ripway is not working today?
alotta_warmhart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ yah i think its down, i tried to enter several times ago but i cant...
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah and also the code of js :wasted::crybaby: im still waiting for the new code :crybaby:
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the linkers not working on mine. :disgust:
juwon
» n00b
1969-12-31

ripway is down..
mudpoet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i think it's not the ripway who's down it's the linker i tried my fileave account it's not working....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:06

[ 10 queries - 0.603 second ]
Privacy Policy