• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=Neflaite]definitely not working :norose::crybaby::thumbsdown:[/quote] lol :lol::lol::lol: its working :D may i see your linker?
buttkicker23
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

my js doesnt work
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

<">not workin on mine..
bubble_brain07
» n00b
1969-12-31

its not working on my sisters profile but is perfectly working on mine...why is that so??:cry:
yvettedawn
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! NOW MY PROFILE LOOKS GOOD:o
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

by the way, where will i put the codes described here? is it to pasted on the add media section? thanks!

Last edited by color_blind (2008-04-30 10:24:02)

rey_rockstreet
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

. Thanx for the craddle :thumbsup: :D
ric25
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^you are spamming..:) @color_blind yeah...you put it to the media box....=)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=color_blind]by the way, where will i put the codes described here? is it to pasted on the add media section? thanks![/quote] Media box!!! :D @ jcdeth10 : pleez no spamming and double posting =|
color_blind
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh im sorry.. i just want to know where will i put it...because im confused the tag contains css/text...something like that.. my concern is to link my javascript file... sorry im just being specific.. peace! =)
BarbieDolly
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks..it works! <3
catchii
» n00b
1969-12-31

Works pefectly!! Yayy ;) But I hope it will still work even if I edit it..
hende
» n00b
1969-12-31

yesterday this code its working for my profile, but today is not...:crybaby::crybaby: can i know why?? there any solution 4 my trouble? :mad::mad::mad::mad:
ﻱόρнįżт&#30
» n00b
1969-12-31

woaa tnx 4 sharing its working=)
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

why in my prof. not works huhu :crybaby: help me pls heres my js file http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/jcopiana/jcopiana.txt
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kazuyuki]why in my prof. not works huhu :crybaby: help me pls heres my js file http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/jcopiana/jcopiana.txt[/quote] hey, this ones works :thumbsdown: <">just paste that on your MEDIA BOX, ive tried it already and it works :D

Last edited by simpleMe (2008-05-01 00:44:44)

kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei guys pano ko po aalis ung array sa media box ko? ayaw na ulet gumana sakin nung code huhu!! tnx!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^please dont use other languages in this section... you are not in regional boards(philippines) for you to understand... put a character in the beginning of the linker... for example: [quote][b]A[/b]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/jcopiana/jcopiana.txt</a>[/quote] like the example above...the character ive use is [b]A[/b]
tursunder
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for the linker........... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by tursunder (2008-05-01 02:24:05)

kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=cklahrckiey]^please dont use other languages in this section... you are not in regional boards(philippines) for you to understand... put a character in the beginning of the linker... for example: [quote][b]A[/b]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/jcopiana/jcopiana/jcopiana.txt</a>[/quote] like the example above...the character ive use is [b]A[/b][/quote] ops sorry i totally forgot.. anyway thanks for the help ill try it out. :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:17

[ 9 queries - 0.594 second ]
Privacy Policy