• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

That is the same that happened to me, the media box disappeared for 2 days but is back now and codes are working again. :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

My Profile Is not working but after i regenerate it, its working again =D
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

bro... my profile is not work in IE.. why it happened..? please give me some help...... :eh:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

What Linker Are You Using? the Old Or The New?
marvinkamote14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the linker is working but some of my js are not showing including my tracker.. :(
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]That is the same that happened to me, the media box disappeared for 2 days but is back now and codes are working again.[/quote] my media box disappeared too . until now . that's why my profile is junk . what am i going to do ? :cry: [b]EDITED :[/b] it's working again . :D because when i viewed my profile using my sister's account , the media box appeared again . so i regenerate the url and paste it on media box . use the generator on 1st page . =)

Last edited by * * mishOoO * * (2008-05-10 02:42:21)

iias
» n00b
1969-12-31

its work, the code working :lol: although i must logout then login again
FJ almighty
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i already used the new linker its dark nice
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. does the css linker is still working?
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah CSS Linker Is Working. :D:thumbsup:
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

has fster filtered again!? okay now its not working..

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-10 08:30:44)

joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Eh? Still working for me..
kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]has fster filtered again!? okay now its not working..[/quote] try the old linker:)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

it's still working :) thanks to our fellow Rockstar member Angel De Ville :lol:

Last edited by Angeli_7 (2008-05-10 10:08:06)

deden
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thnks you for sharing,,, :gift::gift::gift: this is from me,,, to you,,,
slasher201994
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my js is not loaded in IE it shows my media box and the url of my js... im using the new one...
qioz
» n00b
1969-12-31

still working for this time =)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=slasher201994]my js is not loaded in IE it shows my media box and the url of my js... im using the new one...[/quote] Rename ur file from .js to .txt and it will work =)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah, i change my .js to .com and its working LoL
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

whew? all those js isnt working..only the css...huhu..im back to css....haha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 09:24

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy