• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

thephrenetic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

ur external url will show up on media box.. but the old linker still works.. n now the friendster down for maintenance.. obviously people know wat happen when they doing such a lame thing..:evil:
rich_art
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

oh nooo friendster is doing some maintenance!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

maintenance again!! :D
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

Gosh! the maintenance is since morning!!! scared of what will happen next!!!:rolleyes::paranoid:
niceblue00
» FTalker
1969-12-31

only the css linker is working for now on :crybaby:

Last edited by niceblue00 (2008-05-03 08:57:19)

CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

alright then,,, thank you very much for ya information.... lemme try his linker 1st.. thx dude =)
Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

wow..friendster is having their maintenance again.....[u]What else is new???[/u] lol :lol:
crazydavinci
» n00b
1969-12-31

Nyahaha, fs maintenance all day long... Let's see what will happen then :wallbash: Watch out dont touch the linker.. angell's linker is still working on FF anyway..

Last edited by crazydavinci (2008-05-03 10:26:33)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

well gud thing viewing profiles is still available so testing is not an issue if you're onto some updates...
contra
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hehehehehe nEw Js linker I found it to make my layout envious=D
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

js linker doesn't work on my profy...but it's just fine...as long as the css codes does(my FS is best viewwable in IE)^ __^
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

the old linker only works on ff,,
aloneforever
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am using FF today ^__^
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Any updates? Which code is still working? The OLD LINKER or the NEW LINKER? Is the OLD LINKER still working in both IE and FF browsers?
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=stepdarn14]Any updates? Which code is still working? The OLD LINKER or the NEW LINKER? Is the OLD LINKER still working in both IE and FF browsers?[/quote] I sent you pm with the linker url. =)
ree54
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar][quote=stepdarn14]Any updates? Which code is still working? The OLD LINKER or the NEW LINKER? Is the OLD LINKER still working in both IE and FF browsers?[/quote] I sent you pm with the linker url. =)[/quote] can you sent me to..?? thx 4 help :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Sure sent you by pm =)
nueve
» n00b
1969-12-31

send me the linker too! thanks
tazh0ney
» n00b
1969-12-31

whaaaaaaaaa sir bob.. i need that new linker too.. pleaaaasee :D Thank you.. hihihihihi
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe....updates....just like myspace....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 21:58

[ 9 queries - 0.040 second ]
Privacy Policy