• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=chokowako_08]the linker is working but you need to redirect your profile.hosh it is hustle to redirect it again and again everytime you want to view your profile!! this linker is not stable!!:crybaby:[/quote] hhmmm.. im using this linker for a week.. and im not having problems.. xD
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

yah this Linker Is Working Since I Post it..
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

grrrr., im fixing my profile since last night and up til now i cant seem to find out why this isnt working for me., grrrrr..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=cute_mark99]grrrr., im fixing my profile since last night and up til now i cant seem to find out why this isnt working for me., grrrrr..[/quote] make the step one by one trial And Error.
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i used that linker right now, and it's still working... first i did put that code in my profile, it didn't make any changes, but after all i let it and log off, then i opened after i looged off it worked... suggestion: try to open your edited profile after you log off and give more time to load

Last edited by bullet_nuue (2008-04-24 04:36:27)

friendstertalker
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heeeeeeeeeeey!! This is working just fine!! Thanks =)
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

uhmm.. can anybody view my profile? 'cause a few days ago it's working very well.. but when i viewed it awhile ago, i experienced the send error report thing... so annoying... here's the link... [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/loshang14[/url] thanks in advance...
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

@losyang14.. i see Ur Profile Its 100% Working... :thumbsup: Just Refresh Your Profile Its Working
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

arrgg., i've been trying and erroring since last nyt., help please., can u view my profile too., and see if it works?,
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: :D not a stable one i guess :O just waiting for the mods to make this linker a stable link for us... :P still waiting ...tnx..
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

This is stable enough for me... at first yes its not... changes made... upload the codes on your own hosting site... to avoid bandwidth/traffic problem... rearrange your codes... one by one... as monix(switpotato) said... use T.A.E.(Trial And Error =D) main extension/external codes used... [quote]var jscript = document.createElement("script"); jscript.type = "text/javascript"; jscript.src = "[b]DIRECT LINK OF YOUR JS FILE HERE[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(jscript); var cascade = document.createElement("link"); cascade.type = "text/css"; cascade.rel = "stylesheet"; cascade.href = "[b]DIRECT LINK OF YOUR CSS FILE HERE[/b]"; cascade.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(cascade);[/quote] save as .swf format... :penguin:
_þRïñ§ÈZå_
» n00b
1969-12-31

which linker is working?... the one posted by sprongky or xavierkym?
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

both linkers are working... the problem is how you compile your codes correctly
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm experiencing a null page sometimes. It happens alternately. What i mean is when i reload the page, it goes null. When reloaded again, its ok. Reloaded again, it goes null. Is anyone kind enough to help me out?:) Clearing private data maybe disregarded with this matter because same thing happened when I viewed my profile on a different computer. @refresh/reload Can we cut out the CSS link from the code u gave that u say that is stable enough for u?:) Its because my css in FF is different from IE..

Last edited by janjan6190 (2008-04-24 08:13:20)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its all in your codes bro and how you compile them...
arip
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it's not working...:wallbash:
duchess
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: This is working for a while so [b]TOPIC STICKED.[/b] i just hope next week this will still be working. :wallbash:
chris23
» n00b
1969-12-31

where do i save dis codes??? at the media box?? hope someone will respond..
rsdacoseo
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah its working...
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=chris23]where do i save dis codes??? at the media box?? hope someone will respond..[/quote] put that codes on ur media box..:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:16

[ 10 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy