• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

xcarlx
» Banned
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Guys Is this realy working ?? can someone make me a JS external file
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=cklahrckiey]its all in your codes bro and how you compile them...[/quote] u know, i tried putting just one working javascript but it still goes null for sometime.. so i believe it aint the codes that's the problem with mine's.. But anyways , thanks to Refresh/Reload because the code he gave kinda solved the null problem..=) a million thanks..:D
arch_reaper05
» n00b
1969-12-31

does this linker work on IE7,other IEs and FF....??? i tried using FF but its not working... my friends told me its not working with other IE(other than IE7).. but in mine... its okey... is it?
crazylover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: after 2 days i however made my linker worked :D ...sorry for the first post..i guess my js need a little tweak.. more power FT :D
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=arch_reaper05]does this linker work on IE7,other IEs and FF....??? i tried using FF but its not working... my friends told me its not working with other IE(other than IE7).. but in mine... its okey... is it?[/quote] this linker working both of FF and IE..:D
fando91
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

cool.. keep tweaking guys..
animechin18
» n00b
1969-12-31

this isn't wroking...:crybaby:
kazuyuki
» n00b
1969-12-31

filtered again. amf why the linkers always filter?
pUMpkiNz
» n00b
1969-12-31

i experience some problem from IE when my profiles load in IE my js script wont work.. but if you press ctrl + a the code will execute, and also you press the menu bar of IE thats the only time js will execute :( sorry about my grammar.... hehehehe im not good in english but i also try the T.A.E. still the same problem if i use FF my js no problem :( plz help
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

best advice : use tricks that are important... =D
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cute_mark99][quote=Refresh/Reload]This is stable enough for me... at first yes its not... changes made... upload the codes on your own hosting site... to avoid bandwidth/traffic problem... rearrange your codes... one by one... as monix(switpotato) said... use T.A.E.(Trial And Error =D) main extension/external codes used... [quote]var jscript = document.createElement("script"); jscript.type = "text/javascript"; jscript.src = "[b]DIRECT LINK OF YOUR JS FILE HERE[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(jscript); var cascade = document.createElement("link"); cascade.type = "text/css"; cascade.rel = "stylesheet"; cascade.href = "[b]DIRECT LINK OF YOUR CSS FILE HERE[/b]"; cascade.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(cascade);[/quote] save as .swf format... :penguin:[/quote] hmmmm., what is those codes for?,[/quote] :cry: as what i've indicated... [b]main extension/external codes used...[/b] It means... I made a js extension/external file with all my js codes in it including the WVM tracker code.... for example.... [quote]function onProfileLoad() { //js codes here //js codes here //js codes here and so on... etc. etc.[/quote] and the result link for example is... [b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/jsko.js[/b] <--- example only ok?!! and made a css extension/external file with all my css codes in it... [quote]/*css codes here*/ /*css codes here*/ /*css codes here*/ and so on... etc. etc.[/quote] and the result link for example is... [b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/cssko.css[/b] <--- example only ok?!! I can actually use [b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/jsko.js[/b] as my main extension/external codes where inside it has a css injection using the css link example above... and this link '[b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/jsko.js[/b]' will be the one to be inserted on the LINKER CODE... but i decided to use these codes(css/js injection type) below as my main extension/external codes rather than the [b]jsko.js[/b] with a css injection inside coz it doesn't give me conflicts than using compiled js + css injection. [b]example[/b] outcome... use as [b]main extension/external codes[/b] [quote]var jscript = document.createElement("script"); jscript.type = "text/javascript"; jscript.src = "[b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/jsko.js[/b]"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(jscript); var cascade = document.createElement("link"); cascade.type = "text/css"; cascade.rel = "stylesheet"; cascade.href = "[b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/cssko.css[/b]"; cascade.media = "screen, print"; document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(cascade);[/quote] save and named it for example... [b]http://h1.ripway.com/pogiako/tracker/finalcode.swf[/b] <--- example only ok?!! and that link above is the one that i will inject now at my LINKER CODE... hope you gets heheh... :lol: [b]bottomline:[/b] you don't have to use my way of putting codes... It's all up to you... If you can compile your codes with no problem at all not using mine.. then u don't need these steps... coz it's all about your codes of choice and how will you compile them to avoid errors... so if you can't make it work using the linker on this thread... then there's something wrong about your codes not the linker... just try and try, have patience... =)

Last edited by Refresh/Reload (2008-04-26 01:26:41)

stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[font=trebuchet ms] ^ Question: In that way, it will avoid "NULL" thing in your profile. Yes or No?[/font]
bullet_nuue
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:arrow: to [b]Refresh/Reload[/b] how can i use right clicker logfile?? i'm interest it... help me plz.. tqz
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=stepdarn14][font=trebuchet ms] ^ Question: In that way, it will avoid "NULL" thing in your profile. Yes or No?[/font][/quote] I was using someone else's account for the Trial and Error method and what i found out, when u use this welcome page code, <">the profile is likely to go null.. but you can also try out Refresh/Reload's method posted earlier..
j0hnc3na
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx!! it's a big help :thumbsup:
cute_mark99
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmm., i made my codes work yesterday., but its not working again now., is this linker filtered again?,
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/mia06/fs/tes/mia.js yeah whats won with ma js?? check it please :crybaby:
espionage_nofx
» n00b
1969-12-31

works really SMOOTHLY!! :D :thumbsup:
aBBy413
» n00b
1969-12-31

not all of my codes are working in ie.. - viewers main photo - friends randomizer at sidebar - you tube videos (addbox) - wvm 2.3.5 but in ff, n0 problem at all.. wat seems to b d prob?? btw, hirs my js [spoiler]http://h1.ripway.com/abby013/TRACKER/tracker.js[/spoiler] help anyone plz.. :cry: :(
arcywafu
» n00b
1969-12-31

dit it filter agen? its not working huhu
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:19

[ 10 queries - 0.595 second ]
Privacy Policy