• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

jhonny173
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

i think the js linker is not working anymore... maybe coz i think it is filtered... the url of my js file is shown on my media box... right i think its already filterd
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Ei guys! I just wanna comment ok but, please don't feel offended if my post hits you. To the post topic: the linker is not stable-- Be atleast happy about it( better than nothing) they are are also trying hard to create a new linker for everyone here, so I suggest please read first the post before you post your complain again coz reading the same complain the whole month is kinda bit irritating now "Stop Murmuring"!. " Be thankfull that for atleast we still have the linker we can use eventhough unstable to your profile " Well, the latest and old linker works in my profile perfectly :D :thumbsup: that's why I am very thankful for this. " Spoon feeding is always a stupid manner and that is always is, Bow! " =) May God bless us all here a healthy minds! :wow:

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-06 17:17:20)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

i totally agree... i hope a motion regarding the issue of leechers/leeching shud be discussed and dealt upon.... yes indeed i understand that most of the people here don't really know anything (or know just a little) about scripting and such... but please... try to read and see what is available... i believe an ample amount of information is flourishing here most especially the stickied guides... DO READ them pls.... and understand them well.... i'm not also mad or anything... i'm not even a MOD to scold people.... but i just wish that we all be responsible for our actions... you can flame me if you want.... but that would just make us guilty won't it?
chokowako_08
» n00b
1969-12-31

in some profile the linker work but sometimes wont. its not stable!! kindly do something for this!!!:crybaby:
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

it's working for me again . so happy . :D the last time i edited my profile , i used the linker and it worked . but after a week [not sure] , it's lost . so i did generate it again . and boom ! it worked ! :o just use this :arrow: [url]http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm[/url] :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Last edited by * * mishOoO * * (2008-05-06 23:32:31)

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: Thanks for angell for always helping us..:thumbsup:
alexis1825
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tHnX 4 tHe iNfOrMaTiOn...=):thumbsup:
poyang
» n00b
1969-12-31

check out my friendster account niceboy_4312563@yahoo.com ~for hide codes and layout hmmm just pm me
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

The Linker Still UnStable.. LoL... But Sometimes It Works.
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

my best advice for u guys,,,is just quit the d*mn touching of those linkers... me..i dont touch my linker though the linkers are filtered. sure my prof's tweaks disappear..but i give it sumtime to stay the way it is..guess what? after sum days...my layyie is back though its filtered. and if i really cant see my profile tweaks...ill change the linker and boom! its there again... and then i wont touch it until the linkers update again.. haha.... because you guys kept on changing and changing and saving and saving the linker thats why...
rylai
» FTalker
1969-12-31

the linker doesn't work in Internet Explorer.. :(
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]my best advice for u guys,,,is just quit the d*mn touching of those linkers... me..i dont touch my linker though the linkers are filtered. sure my prof's tweaks disappear..but i give it sumtime to stay the way it is..guess what? after sum days...my layyie is back though its filtered. and if i really cant see my profile tweaks...ill change the linker and boom! its there again... and then i wont touch it until the linkers update again.. haha.... because you guys kept on changing and changing and saving and saving the linker thats why...[/quote] Your Right... I Agree With You.. Just Read My Instruction At The First Post is said that [quote]Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch them again, ok? Give your external files some purpose and start editing through them. If you want to change your complete file, just replace the contents of your old and active file.[/quote]

Last edited by sprongky (2008-05-07 02:25:38)

lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^haha...before i have problem in the linkers too...because i kept on saving sumting in my media...thats why my linker is going crazy.. i found another thing to do..thats why i dont have time to touch my linker in friendster...so i thought mybe my layout wasnt there anymore...but when i saw it...its still there though its been a long time..thats when i found out i shouldnt touch those linkers again and again..
joebz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

[quote=rylai]the linker doesn't work in Internet Explorer..[/quote] What linker? Both linkers seem to work fine in my profile (I'm using the first JS linker though). :|
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^she's right..i saw her proffy on FF..but she's using IE

Last edited by lunareighn_sassy (2008-05-07 02:52:04)

chiqLatxcore
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: <style>@import'url link here';</style> . tis works too :)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=smooker]:evil:[/quote] Its SPAM LoL.. dont Spam..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

smooker: whats that about!?
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

mine still working.. im sugest to do not anything with your profile..
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^just what i said.
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:06

[ 9 queries - 0.045 second ]
Privacy Policy