• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

rhodem24
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

how bout in IE?
* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

the linker works both on IE and FF . :)
jep0y
» n00b
1969-12-31

mine works on FF but not in IE :crybaby:
haringbastos
» n00b
1969-12-31

works on ie7 but the css codes needs tweaking i think.
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working...yahoo
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=* * mishOoO * *]the linker works both on IE and FF .[/quote] what linker? im using the old linker, and it only works on FF. viewing it with IE, "errors on page" shows up in status bar.. [quote=haringbastos]works on ie7 but the css codes needs tweaking i think.[/quote] what do you mean tweaking in css? [b]UPDATED[/b] It works, i just use the generator.. I don't what's the difference, but my suggestion is better use the generator than the code posted.. It's the same, but I don't why my generated code works in both IE and FF but the code in the 1st page doesn't.

Last edited by aich (2008-05-07 21:42:07)

* * mishOoO * *
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=aich]UPDATED It works, i just use the generator.. I don't what's the difference, but my suggestion is better use the generator than the code posted.. It's the same, but I don't why my generated code works in both IE and FF but the code in the 1st page doesn't.[/quote] yea you got it . =)
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i hope friendster won't update their filter again.
metempsychosis
» n00b
1969-12-31

FS is updating again hope it will not affect the linker. :|
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^i agree with you
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^let's pray guyz..
Flameheart
» FTalker
1969-12-31

my linker's not working anymore, how bout u guys? :|
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^linker still works...just update it...and you'll see... ;)
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Yah Right, The Linker Still Works On Mine!.
jieduck
» SuperFTalker
1969-12-31

Friendster under maintenance again... hope the linker still works..
rudyhartadi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Amin. If friendster would filter the code, i hope they do it on next year. But i think it's impossible. Haha,

Last edited by rudyhartadi (2008-05-08 07:04:18)

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=rudyhartadi]Amin[/quote] [b]SPAM REPORTED[/b] Yah Hope Friendster Wont Filter The Codes.
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

My linker didnt work since yesterday(midnight)...... :crybaby: :crybaby:
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=Flameheart]my linker's not working anymore, how bout u guys?[/quote] I think you are right, I have updated my friend's page this morning and it seemed the code didn't work anymore... friendster is under maintenance, its for sure, our code has been filtered again :angry:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

LoL The Linker Is Working Fine Before The First Maintenance, And Its Working Before The 2nd Maintenance,
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 06:45

[ 10 queries - 0.059 second ]
Privacy Policy