• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

,friendster server down.. hope they wont filter the codes!!
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

^let's pray dude... im worried...oh man... =(
~ Tara ~
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i can't go to friendster.....they're probably doing maintenance again! :mad:
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

aaww,, fs is acting gay,,
lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

I'm not raining on ur parade or anything. But friednster team they ar e now very strict. In my opinion the linkers will be filtered. But i hope. it won't be. but if it does.i'm gonna cry
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

^well i just checked their site and they're on maintenance... =D i hope this time they won't filter the linkers... stupid severs =D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

ow.. i really hate it when they filter the codes.. well..who wants their code to be filtered anyways.? the friendster team is so mean!! :wallbash: it's all because of the users that put malicious scripts in their profiles!! :evil: anyways.. let's hope that they won't filter the codes.. ____________________________________________________ ,all we can do is pray..
cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

friendster is friendster... we can't dictate their actions or even predict... =D
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

,yo guyz. my fs is workin now.. thnk god!! haha.. =D ,the linker still works fine.. =D
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yeah,, linker is not yet filtered,,haha
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

maintenance again.
dheetiij's
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

btw,friendster back to normal :D
rhodem24
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thank you so much. It worked perfectly.
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

friendster not filtered yehey... :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
flint_hydz
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is the welcome page working now?
rish_22
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

hei guys my on of my lay's js file is not workin again this time..
cutielavender26
» n00b
1969-12-31

why do i experience a an "ERROR" every time i check my prof? pls help me wd ds.. [url]www.friendster.com/rachy26[/url]

Last edited by cutielavender26 (2008-05-01 12:39:39)

cklahrckiey
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

hehehe... =D wait until friendster updates again... =D
DeverKerbill
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Uh Oh~ the codes have been filtered again......
augjry
» n00b
1969-12-31

still works for me.... =D try again dude.. refresh ur page..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 11:08

[ 9 queries - 0.555 second ]
Privacy Policy