• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

sprongky
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

it works on my profile 2.. both FF and Ie..
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

oh.. its working now :D thanks for sharing this one.. :thumbsup:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah its working thats why irepost it here.
wowie69
» n00b
1969-12-31

Well it's working on my profile. Cheers!!!
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[quote=xoxotam]why is it my profile get null??[/quote] [quote][i]I've found a simple way how to see a page with null thing for those who experienced the same thing with me. try to see it by using his kind of url [quote]http://profiles.friendster.com/user.php?uid=[b]USER ID[/b][/quote] change the [b]bold[/b] part with ur user id[/i][/quote]
niknok_1999
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

edit: it ok naw :D i used firefox to delete that emote box..

Last edited by niknok_1999 (2008-04-18 01:17:16)

losher29
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

ooh...tnx...:)
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

now this work on my profile..thanx dude...:thumbsup:
leidenice
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:arrow: this topic is already posted but this is really working... even without the emote.. =) :thumbsup:
loshang14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh yah! this is already posted by sir regie.. and it's working properly.. :thumbsup:
+_ramza_+
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

working! :thumbsup: ...except that the addbox is not showing! :doubt:
deathsiren
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

it's working.. but i think both cradle and emote app are not stable at the moment. FS updates are so annoying :disgust:
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

this linker works most on IE but on Mozilla... 50% works and 50% not... but lucky me it works with mine.... uhmm.... by the way the link above doesnt show the generator rather than the index of the cradles??? :paranoid:
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=hsmcy]this linker works most on IE but on Mozilla... 50% works and 50% not... but lucky me it works with mine.... uhmm.... by the way the link above doesnt show the generator rather than the index of the cradles??? :paranoid:[/quote] yah dunno why?? because when i check the generator few hours ago it redirect to the Js generator. but then when is open it again it wdirect to the index of it.. btw i will change this or find the new link of the generator=)
hsmcy
» n00b
1969-12-31

ohkiee... do u have the copy of the code???:) pls PM me with the code.... i really need it coz the emote dont work for now....=|
hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]thanks 4 sharin.. its working..[/b][/align] [align=center]:thumbsup:=)[/align]
dj_afran
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

aarrrggghhh.... it;s doesn;t work in my profile................. please help me.......... :crybaby:
mynameiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

the linker works but on mine, the css only... tweaks are not working.. why is it so? any help, pls.. thanks!
aich
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

only the css linker works fine in my profile.. :(

Last edited by aich (2008-04-21 21:15:21)

loelo
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

trims for share,even its same with bro regie thread.....
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:42

[ 9 queries - 0.551 second ]
Privacy Policy