• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

nice one guys.. kip ti up!! :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

whew..so far the only working linker is the css..thank god that almost 80% of my profile is css...so those js disappearing isnt notice..haha
stepdarn14
» FTalker
1969-12-31

The code is still working.
†breadz23†
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

yeah.. its still working..
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ it's workin guyz.. i already changed my linker.. try to view it on my source code.. :D i mean.. my linker now is different from the linkers on d first page.. :D

Last edited by darylldelfin (2008-05-13 01:22:08)

Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

some profiles appear plain on my browser but when i viewed the profile on a different pc it works why?
BrahmS03
» n00b
1969-12-31

Not working in my profile..grrrr....[url]http://www.friendster.com/b7u5wish12[/url]
ghorio
» n00b
1969-12-31

The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/css-linker/]CSS Linker[/url] For the JS Linker --> [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/js-linker/]JS Linker[/url]
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

oh my! FS is having their maintenance.. :D
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] thanks For That, are you the one who make the Js Code? is This Really Works?
dexteritysael
» n00b
1969-12-31

were can i find the css linker??
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dexteritysael]were can i find the css linker??[/quote] at the First Post, LoL
gloopip
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks! worked for me :thumbsup::D:thumbsup:
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/css-linker/]CSS Linker[/url] For the JS Linker --> [url=http://ghorio.fileave.com/js-linker/]JS Linker[/url][/quote] hey! does this really work? anyways.. please dont post any new linker if a linker is still working.. they might be both filtered by friendster.!. :( just post it after the first linker is filtered.. make it more like an alternative in case the current linker is filtered.. niahahaa.. :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] you'd better keep this one ....untill all linkers will be filtered.. whats the latest working js now?? ive been using css..for one whole week already..
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] this linker should not be posted, Because The Linker By The Cradle Is Still Working, Tihs Should Be Posted when Thw Linker Has Been Filtered.
ecO-lif
» n00b
1969-12-31

do i have to use all the css n js linker here?coz it said that i have to remove the css injection from the js file..
ReverzerO
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

I haven't tried if this linker is working in FF!
Hirako Shinji
» n00b
1969-12-31

can someone check my profile [url]http://profiles.friendster.com/57927166[/url]
ghorio
» n00b
1969-12-31

ANALYZE: [quote=ghorio]The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7. If you still are having problems in making your profiles work, feel free to try my JS & CSS linkers. Generate them here. For the CSS Linker: --> CSS Linker For the JS Linker --> JS Linker[/quote] ELABORATION: The JS linker by the cradle works great in IE7 but if you are still having problems in making your extension files work on your profile(using the cradle's linker), you may [color=blue][b]TRY[/b][/color] mine. Did I ever mention "use my linker instead"? Or did I ever mention "here's the new linker"? My linker serves as an OPTION. An option for those who can't make their extension files work using the cradle's linker and NOT a replacement to the linker by the cradle. Don't ask me please if my linker really works for would I share it here if it doesn't work in the very first place...? I would really understand that you have reacted if I've posted my linker in a new thread. Please, think first before you release a word. But it's ok. Perhaps you misunderstood. Or MAYBE I was really wrong. Sorry if I was. =|

Last edited by ghorio (2008-05-15 13:11:43)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 03:22

[ 12 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy