• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Jblack
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

sirr bobcar, i need ur new linker,please send me new linker.... Thx b4:):)
marjanpatrick
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

can someone send me the new linker?.. my profile doesn't work anymore. does this linker still work?
purpletooth
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=marjanpatrick]can someone send me the new linker?.. my profile doesn't work anymore. does this linker[/quote] [quote][b]page 1 of this thread.. [/b][/quote]
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

the code sumtimes work.. sumtimes not..
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

hi,., plz pm me teh new css linker,.,., my layout is not working anymore,.,
joez
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thnx for the linker budz.... :D
lunareighn_sassy
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

when im using the new linker and i save it....i log out..why is that? help?
malthus
» FTalker
1969-12-31

its working great..
mango juice
» FTalker
1969-12-31

it shows my ripway url.. what is wrong?
philanjera
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=marjanpatrick]can someone send me the new linker?.. my profile doesn't work anymore. does this linker still work?[/quote] I'm using the linker below and it worked on my profile [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj : expression(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text : expression(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">JS URL RENAME TO SWF</a>[/quote]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]when im using the new linker and i save it....i log out..why is that? help?[/quote] That is friendster problem not the linker code, I have the same problem when I try to reply to messages, friendster keeps logging me off :wallbash:
Ryanheart
» n00b
1969-12-31

The Linker @ Page 1 is working,. My Profile Works Fine [url]http://www.friendster.com/ryanheart[/url] Please Do add Me. Tnx ^_^
unmaskedluke
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[quote=lunareighn_sassy]when im using the new linker and i save it....i log out..why is that? help?[/quote] i experience it too.. and its totally anoyed me.. maybe it just 1 of fsteam way to increase their user's security..
wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i ask somthing?? how to make a JS.file??:o:o
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

I have experience that too, but then I try to re arrange again my js file and bwalllllllla! its working fine now! Try to use your own coconut shell sometimes guys, that really helps you to improves your understanding bout what were doing here! * Don't let youself be called spoon feed all the time =) * The linkers works perfectly! * Hope I did not offend anyone here :D * Good luck guys!

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-04 12:30:22)

wigs
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align][url=http://theftalk.com/?r=110199][img]http://addons.friendstertalk.com/rss-white.gif[/img][/url]
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

I just applied the linker code to my gf profile, it took about 1 hour for the profile to update so if you have problems give it time to update =)
mac.quellet
» n00b
1969-12-31

^ I agree Mr. Bob :thumbsup: that is also what I did to my friends profile. @ Wigs--- your post should normally posted in Help Section but, enway here is the link: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url]

Last edited by mac.quellet (2008-05-04 13:01:40)

jeipiyaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

is this the only working linker right now? :/
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

The linker still works, if you are IE users maybe you need to remove the force login script from ur js codes and also allow time for ur profile to update. Friendster is delaying updates to the media box again :wallbash:

Last edited by bobcbar (2008-05-04 18:13:58)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:43

[ 9 queries - 0.065 second ]
Privacy Policy