• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[b]Awww ... JS Linker filtered again ampfufu .. :disgust::doubt:[/b]
niHel
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

the linker of js work yesterday but when i open my friendster now it doesnt work,,,,,!,,what should i do?,,,,,,,,,
sAbda
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ all.,[/b] how to hide scrapbook spronky.,?? is it work if you hide scrapbook.,?????
nehemiah
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok, sory for my last post.. here's the new linker.. :arrow: [url=http://the-cradle.users-board.com/JS-Linker-h63.htm]Click Here[/url]
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=sprongky]my problem in my profile is my ripway link show on the media box but its working... so i hide my scrapbook.. and its working.. lol[/quote] it's workign on my profile!thanks! but how can i hide the JS code url from my mediabox without hiding my mediabox??
.L.
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh it works now thanks. =D
Adriannns
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ others are workin and some are not workin? whats trUe!
matsuchisakisakurah
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@bubwit: can you share some codes to hide the scrapbook.?! Thanks!!![/b]
darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ i think it's this code...try it.. <">save in ur css extension.. :D
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]^ i think it's this code...try it.. Code: /* HIDE MEDIA BOX */ .scrapbook {display:none!important;} save in ur css extension..[/quote] [quote=matsuchisakisakurah]@bubwit: can you share some codes to hide the scrapbook.?! Thanks!!![/quote] Thanx!!!but i dont want to hide my mediabox!:(

Last edited by bubwit (2008-05-02 07:12:45)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ d scrapbook is ur whole mediabox...
jeipiyaku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nehemiah]ok, sory for my last post.. here's the new linker.. :arrow: Click Here[/quote] the linker still does not work for me :( is there any linker that i can paste on my "About Me" Area?
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

ofcors i knw that...that's why am saying again that i dont want to hide my mediabox(scrapbook).. i need to hide the[b] URL of JS LINK [/b]that appear there after updates..gets?=|
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i ask if its ok to have two linkers? the one that works only in ff and the that works only in IE. and can the code given by switpotato, <">where should it be pasted?

Last edited by janjan6190 (2008-05-02 07:27:14)

darylldelfin
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

^ ow.. jst tryin to help!! :)
Cryogenix
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=nehemiah]ok, sory for my last post.. here's the new linker.. :arrow: Click Here[/quote] CONFIRMED! this one works... for those of you who still have non-working js injections, better grab this one...

Last edited by Cryogenix (2008-05-02 07:50:28)

micah_km
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

woohh! my js link is showing! ill try this hide scrapbook code. [quote]:arrow: darylldelfin thanx for the hide codes for scrapbook... it really helps me a lot! god bless..[/quote]
xolo0
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]OMG![/b] The linker is now working. ALAVET!!
bubwit
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=darylldelfin]^ ow.. jst tryin to help!![/quote] it's OK..thanx for the attempts =)
janjan6190
» n00b
1969-12-31

hiding the scrap book wont actually hide the linker.. well, yes in IE.. but in FF everything is more likely visible even if the media box does not show up in the profile..
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 05:23

[ 10 queries - 0.053 second ]
Privacy Policy