• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

duchess
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

:arrow: sheeess [b]chillax[/b] :cool: ... i know both of you are knowledgeable in both browsers. no need to fight over it.. no flaming guys.. aight? :thumbsup:

Last edited by ducheszv (2008-04-19 15:12:40)

Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

[quote=xavierkym]^ It works in my Firefox and same with your version. :rolleyes: But the linker is not working in Opera. The problem really in AngelDeville's linker is that everyone is using the same linker and using the same link for the xml.. The bandwidth is also a problem. :eh: That's why just linked my JS using my own xml link. :lol: I'm not sure but maybe if you'll try to disable your NoScript addon for Firefox you'll see the working codes. :/[/quote] me too :D and at first i thought it was just the css.swf link to upload heheh... silly me..:wasted: just found out there's xml/rss and fxloader link also :lol: now it's more ok... just can't make my redirection/enter page to work in fx =(
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

yah.. that why i follow your instruction Refresh/Reload.. i upload the css.swf in my own ripway and it works 100% :thumbsup:
ibeng20
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank God it's working on my daughter's profile...
assassin
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

:D hy ... [quote]A<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/memberofthecradle/css.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden"> http://h1.ripway.com/kimi09/tracker.txt .txt or .swf</a>[/quote] i try this code. .. why not working ?? :crybaby:
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=ducheszv]:arrow: sheeess [b]chillax[/b] :cool: ... i know both of you are knowledgeable in both browsers. no need to fight over it.. no flaming guys.. aight? :thumbsup:[/quote] ok mam.. no problem.. :D @switpotato: ate nix [img]http://i173.photobucket.com/albums/w76/myparis16/23284758.jpg[/img] :D
junius619
» n00b
1969-12-31

i put it in my media box after it finish loading it becomes blank "null" edit: i solve the problem now i just need to refresh it ^ ^

Last edited by junius619 (2008-04-20 04:53:34)

myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

I think the solution for those errors in Fx is to change to format of the code instead of this: [quote]<style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style><a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS</a>[/quote] make it like this: [quote]<a id='cradle' style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b());text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');visibility:hidden">URL OF JS</a><style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style>[/quote] shift the position of [b]style[/b] and [b]a[/b] tag remember in the http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/fxloader.swf [quote]function fxLoader(){ a=document.getElementById("[b]cradle[/b]").innerHTML b=document.createElement("script") b.type="text/javascript" b.src=a document.getElementsByTagName("head")[0].appendChild(b) } fxLoader()[/quote] it search for the id [b]cradle[/b], so the [b]a[/b] tag with the id [b]cradle[/b] which contains the link of your Js file must exist first before the [b]style[/b] tag. or to make sure, make it like this: [quote]<a id='cradle'>URL OF JS</a> <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style> <a style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b()); text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0')"></a>[/quote] [quote]Just a suggestion[/quote]

Last edited by myparis (2008-04-20 08:07:25)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@myparis[/b] i tried your suggestion, it does work on FF but my external js file shows in the media box.
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ahm add this attribute [quote]<a [color=orange][b]style="display:none"[/b][/color] id='cradle'>URL OF JS</a> <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style> <a style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b()); text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0')"></a>[/quote] hope it helps, :)

Last edited by myparis (2008-04-20 08:07:45)

alhakeem
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]@myparis[/b] that did the trick, i works in FF i'm not sure if it works in IE, but i'm sure it does. thanks:thumbsup:
myparis
» FTalker
1969-12-31

by the way remove those bold part if it still there in your linker [quote]<a style="display:none" id='cradle'>URL OF JS</a> <style type='text/css'>@import url(http://h1.ripway.com/thecradle/loader.swf);</style> <a [color=orange][b]id='cradle'[/b][/color] style="obj:expres/**/sion(function b(){c=document.createElement('script');c.src=cradle.innerHTML;navBg.appendChild(c)}b()); text:expres/**/sion(cradle.style.obj='0');[color=orange][b]visibility:hidden[/b][/color]">[color=orange][b]URL OF JS[/b][/color]</a>[/quote]
xavierkym
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Whew. =( Okei. To stop this arguing about [i]"the linker not working"[/i] and then [i]"the linker is working again"[/i]. [i]"The linker only works in IE issues"..[/i] Here's how the Linker works. (credits to chiboik.) [quote]1. Make a new file in Ripway named load.[b]xml[/b] Put the code below. (Don't forget to put your JS Link there.) <">Then save. 2. Make a new file again named [b]load.swf[/b] Put the code below. <">3. save the code below in MEDIA BOX. <">[/quote] So basically,, here's the summary: - Create 3 files in ripway. One [b].xml[/b], [b].js[/b], [b].swf[/b] - Put all the necessary codes accordingly. - The XML is used to Link the JS and the SWF is used to link to our profile. - Obviously it takes time for scripts to appear because it needs the 3 files to load properly. Here you go, a so-called [b]"Do it your own linker."[/b] :lol::thumbsup: [b]PS:[/b] If you have a problem with the linker, please double check everything that you have done. And do not post immediately in this thread. You might end up being a :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:
alie
» n00b
1969-12-31

is not working for me. is it possible becos i uploaded my 3 files to googlepages ?
Saiia_itu_mia
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

:crybaby: me too
andrewijaya
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

still not work in my profile sir...:wallbash:
alie
» n00b
1969-12-31

udah ada 3 orang indo gk bisa edit FS wakakakakakak! try myparis solution, its working 4 me
Refresh/Reload
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xavierkym]Whew. =( Okei. To stop this arguing about [i]"the linker not working"[/i] and then [i]"the linker is working again"[/i]. [i]"The linker only works in IE issues"..[/i] Here's how the Linker works. (credits to chiboik.) [quote]1. Make a new file in Ripway named load.[b]xml[/b] Put the code below. (Don't forget to put your JS Link there.) <">Then save. 2. Make a new file again named [b]load.swf[/b] Put the code below. <">3. save the code below in MEDIA BOX. <">[/quote] So basically,, here's the summary: - Create 3 files in ripway. One [b].xml[/b], [b].js[/b], [b].swf[/b] - Put all the necessary codes accordingly. - The XML is used to Link the JS and the SWF is used to link to our profile. - Obviously it takes time for scripts to appear because it needs the 3 files to load properly. Here you go, a so-called [b]"Do it your own linker."[/b] :lol::thumbsup: [b]PS:[/b] If you have a problem with the linker, please double check everything that you have done. And do not post immediately in this thread. You might end up being a :thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown::thumbsdown:[/quote] hahah!! so this is the more direct way!! :wallbash: :wasted:<--me =D, coz what i did include is a fx loader code using the IE linker properties.. coz it works good also... but i've just realized that it's for those who's not hosting their own linker... never thought about a more direct way like that... silly me heheh... :D hmmm... gonna try creating different codes/links one for Fx and one for IE coz it looks possible... :eh: Thanx Bro!! :thumbsup:
alie
» n00b
1969-12-31

My load.xml <">My loader.swf <">Save the below code in media box: <">ITS WORKING FOR ME
raizuirann
» n00b
1969-12-31

My Load xml [quote]<bindings> <binding id="wowmantapz"> <implementation> <constructor> document.write('<script src=http://h1.ripway.com/raizuirann/suicide.txt></script>') </constructor> </implementation> </binding> </bindings>[/quote] My Load swf <">The One I Paste On Media Box <">Any One Know Why My Profile Doesnt WOrk? Here is my FS can you view it... dunno if it works on anyone else [url]friendser.com/profiles/rayzui[/url]

Last edited by raizuirann (2008-04-20 19:17:34)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » new linker has bean post right know.. tested its working on my profile here is the new linker of Angel De Ville Guys, please, once you have inserted the linker in your profiles, try not to touch th

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 01:41

[ 9 queries - 0.536 second ]
Privacy Policy