• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

bobcbar
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=ghemzlalab]can't understand the last part..[/quote] That is where you paste the url of ur css code and apply to ur profile. But I think its better if you use the linker generator at the underground thread.
kendie_kendz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

is this js?/ i tot its css??
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kendie_kendz]is this js?/ i tot its css??[/quote] From page 1 =) [quote]Before we start, I just wanted to let you know that you don't need any knowledge about JS to make Cross-Overs, but you may need to know a little bit about CSS. You don''t need to download any software, you can make all the Cross-Overs you want just being on the net.[/quote]
chipster489
» FTalkWorm
1969-12-31

[b]Dis tutorial wil b a big help 4 newbies, great job indeed. :thumbsup: [/b]
charleneajose
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:D thank you in behalf of the newbies in layout making :D
harlequeen02
» n00b
1969-12-31

great. thanks for sharing! =) :thumbsup:
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i cant go to that site.i mean friendstertutorial.com. it says: [quote]Error establishing a database connection[/quote] anyway,thanx for sharing :thumbsup:
guitarfs
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)how do you make a crossover layout?=) cause i make layouts at [url][/url]friendstertutorials.com but the web doesn't work anymore..:disgust: what webs do you recommend me? pls. repLy!! aSaP....!
blueboimark011
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

nice tutorial. easy to follow. :thumbsup:
jmichaelthe21
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=emir94]i cant go to that site.i mean friendstertutorial.com. it says: Error establishing a database connection anyway,thanx for sharing :thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=guitarfs]cause i make layouts at friendstertutorials.com but the web doesn't work anymore..:disgust: what webs do you recommend me? pls. repLy!! aSaP....![/quote] friendstertutorials.com is still working.. :eh: [url]http://www.friendstertutorials.com/[/url]
emir94
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=jmichaelthe21]friendstertutorials.com is still working.. :eh: http://www.friendstertutorials.com/[/quote] oyeah!!thanx dude..hehe
yeW
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanx for sharing :cool::thumbsup:
dianed
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]te joanna, how to make your primary pic animated? thnkz!:D[/b]
krinee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tnx :D..ilearn so much..:D[/b][/align]
chixin_pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx :], this is so nice <3
krinee
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]tncx 4 dis tutorials..its a great help..:thumbsup::D[/b][/align]
aLeckS14
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice!! This would be perfect for a newbie(like me)... in making Cross-Over... A nice and easy tutorial... BTW..I already now this site..kinda easy to understand...thanks to sis Angel... It's kinda like Ftalk but only ...it teaches only codes and generators anf flsah and stuffs..

Last edited by aLeckS14 (2008-12-24 06:17:24)

melodyrose
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you so much! =)
weleh
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

huoo... very awesome... thanks 4 sharing
_sway
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing, + repu for u :thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:06

[ 9 queries - 1.008 second ]
Privacy Policy