• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

mark931
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

why i cannot preview my done work? may i ask,stil i have to paste in css section or make it empty??
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=parisdomain]i already did that. but it didn't work. the last linker worked out perfectly. and .... the save button can't be double click. i mean it already works with just one click. and promise it really gives me headaches:crybaby:[/quote] FS probably updated again. Don't worry, I'll update if I find it. Did you remove the codes in the CSS Section? [quote=mark931]why i cannot preview my done work? may i ask,stil i have to paste in css section or make it empty??[/quote] You have to make it empty/. =)
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx a lot^_^ but may ask how to make the boxes turn into transparent so that i can view my page background clearly? and why does my all done works does not appear there backgrounds except banner?^_^ may i request if can you see my fs for oder problems(if only u lyk)^_^ ----Zimpleng_AzTig14@yahoo.com

Last edited by mark931 (2008-06-07 08:47:31)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mark931]thnx a lot^_^ but may ask how to make the boxes turn into transparent so that i can view my page background clearly? and why does my all done works does not appear there backgrounds except banner?^_^ may i request if can you see my fs for oder problems(if only u lyk)^_^ ----Zimpleng_AzTig14@yahoo.com[/quote] Just type in there, transparent. Or when the codes are finished, try changing the Hex Codes to 'transparent'.
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

thnx a lot again^_^ uhmm.... just type the word "transparent" into the blank area where is the code of color seems to pe placed? and i ask why my page backgrounds doesn`t appear only my banner?

Last edited by mark931 (2008-06-07 08:59:24)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mark931]thnx a lot again^_^ uhmm.... just type the word "transparent" into the blank area where is the code of color seems to pe placed? and i ask why my page backgrounds doesn`t appear>[/quote] Just wait for it to load... My layout is like that too.
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

the page loading is done but still my bakground doensn`t appear?
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

only the color pink viewed......:crybaby:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=mark931]the page loading is done but still my bakground doensn`t appear?[/quote] Yup, that happens... Try pressing F5/refresh.
larajaris
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmmmp bAtet yaW po gumAnA.. mAy pRobLEmA po bA nAun?:cry::cry::cry:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=larajaris]hmmmp bAtet yaW po gumAnA.. mAy pRobLEmA po bA nAun?:cry::cry::cry:[/quote] Please avoid speaking in Tagalog. It does work.
mmpinkiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

oohh!!hehe thnkz!!!! :norose: :cake: :gift: hehehe but i saw this site alredy..and i thnk it's hard to do crossover..but ill try it now!!!hehee
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

owk^_^ try and try until I succeed =)may i get ur email ad? if only u allow?
kennethganda
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]ayaw naman pu gumana ng code ehh... panu pu yun?!? :crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/align]
KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

^ ^ ^ Pls Avoid Speaking in Other language than ENGLISH! this thread is getting spammy.. ahehe.. nice tutorial.. but i still dont get it :drool:
mmpinkiz
» n00b
1969-12-31

d talagah gumagana!!!huhuhh
teng21
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there, thanks for sharing that awesome idea...:o but i have a little problem with the css linker and the url of my css...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=jean gwaps21]d talagah gumagana!!!huhuhh[/quote] Please avoid speaking in tagalog, OK? It does work. Double-check your codes. [quote=teng21]hey there, thanks for sharing that awesome idea...:o but i have a little problem with the css linker and the url of my css...[/quote] What's the problem? I might help... :D [quote=jean gwaps21]:penguin: tnx 4 it[/quote] You're Welcome. :D
dave26
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing that its so realy nice :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=dave26]tnx for sharing that its so realy nice :D[/quote] You're Welcome. Thanks for reading my tut! =) :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:27

[ 10 queries - 0.064 second ]
Privacy Policy