• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

ms69
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

soooo greeat!thanks a lot!:) keep it up and more power!=)
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Can you help me with this!:question: I already found the Latest CSS Linker in the Underground Section but my problem is, where should i paste the CSS code and generate it. Because all i see there is only the message of the newbie?:(

Last edited by radikz (2008-05-24 04:21:43)

japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

whatever.. its just a navigational css tutorial. maybe u should edit the title and make it more clear. its not crossover at all.
sexii_diane
» Banned
1969-12-31

lets have sex
Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b] ^ post reported. please dont post any kind of bad things. [/b]
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

is the banner only 810x310 ?? couse so big..
marinela22
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow!tenx for sharing.. it helps me alot esp. for newbies!
Mi Huey
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow! thanks so much for sharing! i have now memorized the steps...:) i've learned so fast now i juz have to master the parts of the layout so i dont get confused in picking colors ehehhehe.... i hope soon i could learn more confusing stuff! weeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!! :lol::eh:
BhABydEniSe
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing its good for newbies
peachy1111
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=radikz]Can you help me with this! I already found the Latest CSS Linker in the Underground Section but my problem is, where should i paste the CSS code and generate it. Because all i see there is only the message of the newbie?[/quote] [color=magenta] [b]First you should upload the css in a file hosting site like www.ripway.com then copy the url and paste it in css linker then generate den paste in it ur media box.,lol=) [/b] [/color]

Last edited by peachy1111 (2008-05-24 12:49:40)

c_flip
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w:o this tur0rial helps a l0t=):thumbsup: thankz!!!:kiss:
Kaisan
» n00b
1969-12-31

How to find my image URL?? I'm so confused :cry: :doubt:
FSaddict
» n00b
1969-12-31

very helpful for newbies like me
pink_blushie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:o cool..i am so happy with what turned out with my site :) haha though i am not so perfect with it yet haha at least something new happened
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks a lot!:)
janz020
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote][b]@ kaisan[/b] How to find my image URL?? I'm so confused[/quote] juz upload your image e.g photobucket then you can see at the bottom then click the direct link that is ur image url,..=)
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank for sharing! it really help me a lot!=)
pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

:)great!it sure help for the newbies like me!:kiss:thanks!
poshy
» n00b
1969-12-31

bakit di ako maka log in sa ripway...huhuhuhuh.. i made an account naman eh.. bakit pabalik balik ung log in.. tama namanang pagtype ko sa password q.. nag sign up ulit ako ng iba.. ganun parin!!! help!! di ko talaga alam!!
Shurelia197
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks for the tutorial :) I'm still a newbie. I was able to make my own layie Thanks to this tut :D What's the difference of version 1 and 2? Is it better than the first one ?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:23

[ 9 queries - 0.056 second ]
Privacy Policy