• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Kaisan
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

thx for the answer How about the other? How to find the code of the color, cursor, and....?? please help me,, :crybaby:
taQuiTos_toshirOo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

wat do i nid to do to make a banner????? huhuhu..
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Brains&Beauty can you help me!:crybaby: I already uploaded myfile in the ripway.com, my only problem is the last step. i don't know where to paste the code after uploading myfile in the ripway, I've been in the underground section and I've already know how to edit the code so the it would work, so my problem now is where should i paste and generate the code of myfile!!!:(:cry: I need more explanaton! sorry if disturb you!!!thanks:)

Last edited by radikz (2008-05-26 00:52:01)

james35
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi everyone i follow all the intructions you give in friendster-jen but still its not workin in my profile. anybody help? thankssssssssssss
ghie82088
» n00b
1969-12-31

hw can i make like ds?
hiace16
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Go to page 1 [b]ghie82088[/b] and read the instruction..!!;) and you can make a cross over layout..

Last edited by hiace16 (2008-05-26 01:58:14)

fairy_98
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx ♥brains&beauty♥ for this topic.. because when i started my first cross-over layout.. i can't understand what is there but when i read this it maid easily for me.. =) thanks again for this!! :D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Your Welcome Guys. :D [quote=poshy]bakit di ako maka log in sa ripway...huhuhuhuh.. i made an account naman eh.. bakit pabalik balik ung log in.. tama namanang pagtype ko sa password q.. nag sign up ulit ako ng iba.. ganun parin!!! help!! di ko talaga alam!![/quote] Just go directly to 'My Files' You don't have to log-in all the time. Please avoid speaking Tagalog. This is an [b]International Forum[/b]... [quote=Shurelia197]Thanks for the tutorial :) I'm still a newbie. I was able to make my own layie Thanks to this tut :D What's the difference of version 1 and 2? Is it better than the first one ?[/quote] Version 2 is still developing, thats' why I said that you have to choose Version 1. =)[quote=radikz]Brains&Beauty can you help me!:crybaby: I already uploaded myfile in the ripway.com, my only problem is the last step. i don't know where to paste the code after uploading myfile in the ripway, I've been in the underground section and I've already know how to edit the code so the it would work, so my problem now is where should i paste and generate the code of myfile!!!:(:cry: I need more explanaton! sorry if disturb you!!!thanks:)[/quote] Can you see the linker in the spoiler? Just put it where it says 'URL OF CSS' and then paste the outcome code in your Media Box. =) :thumbsup: [quote=Kaisan]thx for the answer How about the other? How to find the code of the color, cursor, and....?? please help me,,[/quote] Just google it up and try to search for it in Yahoo. You'll be able to find lots of cursors. Make sure the URL of the cursors end with a '[b].ani[/b]' or '[b].cur[/b]', OK? As for the HTML Color Codes, go here: [url]http://html-color-codes.info/[/url] [quote=taQuiTos_toshirOo]wat do i nid to do to make a banner????? huhuhu..[/quote] I already stated the instructions in the first page. Please read! [quote=james35]hi everyone i follow all the intructions you give in friendster-jen but still its not workin in my profile. anybody help? thankssssssssssss[/quote] It does work. You might have messed with the codes. Try again until you get it right. =) To everyone else, thanks for the comments. :D
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this. it's really helpful but it really takes time to customize it. especially every detailed images and texts in the layout. i'm so tired already, really. hehe, lolz! :lol: it took me 3 hours to finish a layout... whew!! :crybaby:
ghelaicute07
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for da tutorial <"><a href="http://h1.ripway.com/ghelaicute07/myfiles.css">myfiles.css</a>
_diane
» n00b
1969-12-31

Thanks.. it helped me alot..:D
eunzik
» n00b
1969-12-31

waa...tnx for teaching:retard:
doi12
» n00b
1969-12-31

can u please help me do one?:retard:
cypnickjonas
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ topic wow it helps a lot!! @off-topic BTW in one screenshot there, i can honestly say that the desktop wallpaper is Jonas Brothers with miley cyrus. haha-im so fan of Jonas Brothers
raynfern
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx very....very.....very.......much.......u make me feel good....tnx:thumbsup:=)
doudou
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey there i oredy follow the step but dosen't work... Why is it
lijenard
» n00b
1969-12-31

duhhhhh i wish i can lolz
japzy
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

^for other questions or concerns, kindly go to the help section.
yna_16
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

nyc tut!
brokeneon
» FTalker
1969-12-31

this is cool , i will try to make 1 for my profile .. thanks for sharing ..:thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 18:32

[ 9 queries - 0.051 second ]
Privacy Policy