• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

chapapa_15
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

it's nice...it really helps me!!:thumbsup:=) but i have one question left........can i add other codes to it??
yana96
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

er...need help..about the colour(all of it)what can we put there?where can we get the colours???help me...i cant!!!:cry:[quote]hoho[/quote]
missg_013088
» n00b
1969-12-31

:gift:thanks for sharing your knowledge!!
_shae
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the Latest Linker brains&beauty.. it works at my FS.. and im gLad my proffy is back because of you.. hehe!! =)
_shae
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=yana96]er...need help..about the colour(all of it)what can we put there?where can we get the colours???help me...i cant!!!:cry:[/quote] hi.. if you don't know what is the code of the colours you want you can see it at friendster-tweakers.com then when you're there click the profile editor.. you can now see their the codes of the colours you want. it works for me =) i hope this would help. =(

Last edited by _shae (2008-05-21 06:19:12)

_shae
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=nes842]Where Can I Find The Underground Section? :)[/quote] click the index then find the friendstertalk and community then under that you can see the UNDERGROUND SECTION. =)
Andi sopyan
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hye... I will try ur tutorial... thanks :thumbsup:
chapapa_15
» n00b
1969-12-31

can i add other css code to it??
jade_kilantang
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: very nice!tHanks for the tutorial;)
jade_kilantang
» n00b
1969-12-31

hOw to center the profile using css??coz i dont how to us js!
sadangel08
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin' ^^ it helps a lot^^
uNlOvedgUrltAn
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Nice one sis! keep up the good work... thanks a lot ;);)
ashley_tisdale109
» n00b
1969-12-31

.. whOa .. thnx 4 shariNg .. :eh: .. it will hElp a lOt of nEwbies likE me .. :lol:
lighto_yagami
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi!!! to all!!! im a newbie!!!can i ask a question answer it plsss in making crossover layout, what will i put on the background image?:) üÖÜ
vhon_skyy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice tutorial..
cydz31
» n00b
1969-12-31

ghelai09
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)tnx a lot!
ghelai09
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)gosh it helpz<a href="http://h1.ripway.com/ghelai09/myfile.css">myfile.css</a>
ghelai09
» n00b
1969-12-31

<a href="http://h1.ripway.com/ghelai09/myfile.css">myfile.css</a>
Gela5555
» FTalker
1969-12-31

@ghelai09-stop spamming. mods will get angry to you :evil: and avoid double posting pls. It helps me a lot, eventhough its quite hard at first.. hmm. haha but It really helps me a lot. nice one sis.

Last edited by Gela5555 (2008-05-22 00:55:55)

• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:21

[ 9 queries - 0.520 second ]
Privacy Policy