• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

kisses0506
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

hi! i'm a newbie and i'm starting to learn how to make layouts by following the steps u mentioned.however, my prob is i don;t know how to make the banner...the basics i mean.i know, it has to be done in photoshop or paintshop but i really don't know how to do it.i tried once but the picture didn't occupy the whole banner box and i didn;t like how the result. what i want is to put my pic with texts in the banner box and not inside the pic itself.can you please help me guys? thanks! :cry:
christie_19
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[b][/b]oh!! thnx a lot for posting this!!! now i know already on how to do iT!!! yeepeee..:wow: :lol: god bless!!:)
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

:cry: i dont have time to cr8t mah own cross over... i'm bc doing mah vb.net project... i'm so deadly tired :crybaby:
kraeszie81
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b].cooL.! =)[/b][align=center][/align]
clykie
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align]Thank you very much... I've learned a lot here in FriendsterTalk rather than to our Comp. Guro....:wow: Thanks Thanks Thanks
Domokun
» n00b
1969-12-31

what the fcuk. this doesnt help la stewpid.
Sunshine0918
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing! Very helpful. =)
ftilustrado
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow, this help me a lot, thanks for your tutorial!!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::D
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Domokun]what the fcuk. this doesnt help la stewpid.[/quote] Please avoid saying stuff like that. That may get you banned. :disgust:
jccarampatan
» n00b
1969-12-31

it aint working!!! help..i need help as in NOW! please.......................................................................................:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
Hate
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]Hellow Can You Teach Me How To Make A OverLayout In CS3 please tell me add me at my YM lhurb3o3@yahoo.com please lang puh.!!![/b]
♥ l○st §○≤≤ ♥
» n00b
1969-12-31

:arrow: i dont understand it
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Hate]Hellow Can You Teach Me How To Make A OverLayout In CS3 please tell me add me at my YM lhurb3o3@yahoo.com please lang puh.!!![/quote] Please avoid using any other language than English. I'm not an expert in Overlay, please proceed to the [u][b]Overlay Section.[/b][/u] [quote=♥ l○st §○≤≤ ♥]:arrow: i dont understand it[/quote] What's not to understand? Please take time to read carefully before posting any nonsense posts.
paouie
» n00b
1969-12-31

haha really love this post. =) learned a lot from here... so detailed, :thumbsup: thanks again! :rolleyes:
euel
» n00b
1969-12-31

gud guide :thumbsup: i have a little problem though, everything is perfect except for the background of my main box , testimonial box and images of my friends.. i cant seem to change its background to anything :( all its says every time i try to change and load it is a lot of "file not found" , which makes me wonder cuz i didnt use any images for the background... all other box are fine.. thx for the help in advance! =) - nvm i solved it :lol:

Last edited by euel (2008-06-30 12:19:32)

poyongskie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:|=|:(:cry:=(:D=D:lol::o:O
jp10_pogi
» n00b
1969-12-31

really helps a lot... :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: more power!!!
lawliet
» n00b
1969-12-31

I just wna ask if the banner can be an image map as well.. I kno how to make one but I jst wna know if its possible? X]
jezreeljhune
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei joanna what photoshop did you download cs3?
shyb0r
» n00b
1969-12-31

=) really nice.. for newbies//thanks a lot
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:04

[ 9 queries - 0.068 second ]
Privacy Policy