• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

La_niccA
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

oops...sory..teeehee...got it.
mcxim1215
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

thanx for sharing!!!:D:thumbsup:
paouie
» n00b
1969-12-31

this gives me a headache. :( the new linker doesn't work :wallbash: everytime i click save, this shows up - <style type='text/css'></style> :crybaby:
izamae
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you!!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=paouie]this gives me a headache. :( the new linker doesn't work :wallbash: everytime i click save, this shows up - <style type='text/css'></style> :crybaby:[/quote] It does. Just double-click the 'Save' button. [quote=mcxim1215]thanx for sharing!!!:D:thumbsup:[/quote] Your Welcome. Please avoid spamming. =) [quote=izamae]thank you!![/quote] You Welcome sis. Just avoid spamming. Read the rules next time, OK?
lixzieisluv
» n00b
1969-12-31

Heii! Thanks for the info. =) Now I finally know how to do all this stuff. Thankies a lot:D :cool:
paouie
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]It does. Just double-click the 'Save' button.[/quote] oh yeah, its working now! :o thanks! :rolleyes:
enzich18
» n00b
1969-12-31

it really helped me a lot! :lol: thanks! may God shower you more blessings for your goodness.. :)
palm3z
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for it easier to make a css layout for us newbie.. :thumbsup::thumbsup: good job in explaining each of the steps too..
merx7ii
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

awesome for newb! :D:D
frankinelope
» n00b
1969-12-31

i am new here so thanks for the instructions... it helps me a lot, but some parts are not really clear for me...:question:... i wanted to make my own layout to...huhuhu:crybaby:
myharlequin
» n00b
1969-12-31

....haha tnx. :thumbsup:=)
parisdomain
» n00b
1969-12-31

its june 7 now.... why doesn't it work now? i already updated my css linker to the one you posted... but after i saved it, the code just goes like this [b]<style type='text/css'></style>[/b] please help!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=parisdomain]its june 7 now.... why doesn't it work now? i already updated my css linker to the one you posted... but after i saved it, the code just goes like this <style type='text/css'></style> please help!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby::crybaby:[/quote] You should double-click the 'Save' button or else the linker would really change. =)
mme_maf94
» n00b
1969-12-31

please teach me how to do this: chek this profile : http://profiles.friendster.com/xplicitsummer her, "who i want to meet" is linkable.. how did she made that?
chakolin_boom
» n00b
1969-12-31

mmpp.. i hope it will work on my fs,, waah,, hehe but thanks..:thumbsup::):)=)=)
cee2pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][quote]nice! tnx for sharing. keep it up! more power and godspeed. tcee :kiss:[/quote] [/align]

Last edited by cee2pink (2008-06-07 03:12:00)

cee2pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]:thumbsup::thumbsup:two thumbs up![/align]

Last edited by cee2pink (2008-06-07 03:13:12)

cee2pink
» n00b
1969-12-31

[img]http://i32.tinypic.com/a2rs7p.gif[/img]
parisdomain
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]You should double-click the 'Save' button or else the linker would really change.[/quote] i already did that. but it didn't work. the last linker worked out perfectly. and .... the save button can't be double click. i mean it already works with just one click. and promise it really gives me headaches:crybaby:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:38

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy