• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

mariejoe
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

wow! thanks for this thread ne!...i will try to make my own layie! ~mariejoe~
ellengail
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

wahh!
grace17
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing.. it helps me a lot..

Last edited by grace17 (2008-06-14 07:32:40)

kiel114
» Banned
1969-12-31

tnx to this..keep it up...
mhizhe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is there a certain size for the backround size?

Last edited by mhizhe (2008-06-14 09:03:30)

chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

try.. 800x600 or 1024x768...
krixia
» n00b
1969-12-31

hha..so yah reposted itt..it's so fast when you were juz a newbie wen yah posted the old one..now ur an addict,huh?great!:thumbsup::D
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

when you make a banner, how do you make sure that it's the right size or whatever? i know it's 810x310, but is there another "trick" you have to know or something? i created a banner in ms paint, then saved and uploaded to tinypic.com it works on my profile, but it's "off-center" and you can only see part of it. any suggestion?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=bhebhiej]when you make a banner, how do you make sure that it's the right size or whatever? i know it's 810x310, but is there another "trick" you have to know or something? i created a banner in ms paint, then saved and uploaded to tinypic.com it works on my profile, but it's "off-center" and you can only see part of it. any suggestion?[/quote] Open your banner. Move the picture to the right or left, whichever works. Then upload it again. Get the Diect Link. Open your account in Ripway. Open the file you named with a .css extension. Look for the Personalized Logo part of the code. Change the old Direct Link to the new Direct Link. Click 'Save Changes' . Go to your friendster account and see how it looks.
Infamous J
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] [b]|[/b] [b]|[/b] thanks again, you're so kind:thumbsup:
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

:rose:einx for sharing diz =)
ellabotz
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

einx for sharing diz =)
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=ellabotz]:rose:einx for sharing diz =)[/quote] Pls. Avoid Double-Posting sis. =) You Welcome. :D
bluberry543
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

i know this olreaqdy...but gud for newbies... =]
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ummm...can i ask a question on how to put a color on the scrollbar :question::question:i need some help!!!:crybaby: tnx alot!!!
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make a banner with my picture in it.?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=radikz]how can i make a banner with my picture in it.?[/quote] Just paste your picture in paint. =)
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

may i ask?? i would like to turn my pictures from the original into an x-ray?(while my arrow across it?) what shall i do??? pls reply^_^ thnx
shatteredsilence
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx 4 the tuitorial! :D

Last edited by shatteredsilence (2008-06-15 04:51:55)

mile_joanne@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

help:|:exclaim::exclaim::exclaim:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:42

[ 9 queries - 0.076 second ]
Privacy Policy