• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

mystic rain
» FTalkWhiz
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=♥brains&beauty♥]First, go to http://www.friendster-gens.com and choose Version 1. Note: Sometimes, a lot of people have been using this site so it gets really busy, that's why there are times that when you click the link, you experience an error. It's normal. Just wait for it, understood? Ahaha, I feel like a teacher...[/quote] hi there i tried to visit this website but it appeared that this website have been moved to another website is it still the same to use the other website in making cross over?!?
kim_mychem
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[b]nyc tut! xD thnx for sharin'![/b]
QuEen27
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing it ^_^
bash3100
» n00b
1969-12-31

The site has been moved at Friendstertutorials. However, the generator is not working properly. It does not show the GENERATE LAY OUT. Please check and help me on this. Thanks.
ihartupoeba
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for the tutorial .. im a newbie here.. keep safe! muah!:kiss::kiss::kiss:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=mystic rain]hi there i tried to visit this website but it appeared that this website have been moved to another website is it still the same to use the other website in making cross over?!?[/quote] [quote=bash3100]The site has been moved at Friendstertutorials. However, the generator is not working properly. It does not show the GENERATE LAY OUT. Please check and help me on this. Thanks.[/quote] try to go here... [url]http://friendstertutorials.com/?page_id=48[/url] hope this will help.=]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[b]UPDATED[/b]! Thanks for the update!
eModOLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

tenx fOe diZ tHrEaD... iT rEaLLy heLps..aLot... XDDD

Last edited by eModOLL (2008-06-03 03:51:55)

kristinejeanne101
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx for the tutorial
piggychan024
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi... :)) can i ask if where is the underground section?? :)) thanks.. :))
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=piggychan024]hi... :)) can i ask if where is the underground section?? :)) thanks.. :))[/quote] i think u post in the wrong thread? anyway, here :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url] [i]for registered members only.[/i]

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-06-03 09:31:02)

paulynjin
» n00b
1969-12-31

can it centered my proffy????
akosichai03
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center] uh just wanna ask the codes to change the background color of the navigations.. and also the font color.. quite difficult to determine it for a newbie... tnx... =) [img]http://i285.photobucket.com/albums/ll70/akosichai03/tryko-2.gif[/img] [/align]
Heartbleedxoxo
» n00b
1969-12-31

it helps!!! tnx!!!
dadanewbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

i didn't understand the last procedure can you help me? and another question is it really a requirement to have a banner? thank you..:)
vetra9
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

Thanks A lot.....:wallbash:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=dadanewbie]i didn't understand the last procedure can you help me? and another question is it really a requirement to have a banner? thank you..:)[/quote] u can remove the banner if you dont want. this part... <">and which part didn't you understand?
jhenea13
» n00b
1969-12-31

..ask something..wer can i found the js in my profile??thnks...:)
jhenea13
» n00b
1969-12-31

:(there's an error when i open that website...:(:cry:
aermil
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:14

[ 10 queries - 0.069 second ]
Privacy Policy