• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

radikz
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

umm..how can i put color in my scrollbar???:cry: thanks alot :exclaim:
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=radikz]umm..how can i put color in my scrollbar???:cry: thanks alot :exclaim:[/quote] just put hex codes on the boxes..
darkprinzez
» n00b
1969-12-31

guys..elp me nmn ph... nwala kc un media box q,, i dunno y... how can i bring it back?tnx!
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks alot!!! =) n also how can i make a banner with an effect on it....?like the banner of brains&beauty...?

Last edited by radikz (2008-06-21 00:19:49)

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=darkprinzez]guys..elp me nmn ph... nwala kc un media box q,, i dunno y... how can i bring it back?tnx![/quote] Remove the Hide Codes you used to hide your Media Box. Please avoid speaking in Tagalog... =)
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=darkprinzez]guys..elp me nmn ph... nwala kc un media box q,, i dunno y... how can i bring it back?tnx![/quote] please post in english.. did you put any hide code on your prof? [i]show your codes if you have any.[/i] or maybe, there's nothing on your media, so the box won't appear. [quote=radikz]n also how can i make a banner with an effect on it....?like the banner of brains&beauty...?[/quote] you can use adobe photoshop, it has imageready to make it animated. or you can go to :arrow: [url]www.lunapic.com[/url]
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

you help me lot!!!thanks =) :rose:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=radikz]you help me lot!!!thanks =) :rose:[/quote] Your Welcome. =)
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

in where website i can get it??^_^;)
mark931
» n00b
1969-12-31

^_^ thnx a lot ^_^;););)
musicmistress
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks [b]alot[/b]. ive been studying hard how to do crossovers for so long. and yes, [b]you've made it easy[/b]. [i]THANK YOU[/i] guys. keep posting. You're kind of a HELPER!
musicmistress
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks [b]alot[/b]. ive been studying hard how to do crossovers for so long. and yes, [b]you've made it easy[/b]. [i]THANK YOU[/i] guys. keep posting. You're kind of a HELPER!
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=musicmistress]thanks alot. ive been studying hard how to do crossovers for so long. and yes, you've made it easy. THANK YOU guys. keep posting. You're kind of a HELPER![/quote] Thanks for the compliment. =) And please avoid double-posting. :D
cute_maxene
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b][color=fuchsia] Woo.. Thats Cool.. Good job siz... I already know this But This thread IS full Of spammers and flammers[/color][/b]
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

it doesn't work on mine. :( I did it correctly. :O
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=abyss]it doesn't work on mine. :( I did it correctly. :O[/quote] Are you sure? It works fine. =)
abyss
» n00b
1969-12-31

Ah! Now it works. :) It took sometime before it did, though. :O
oolalai
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. may i ask what hex code to put when i want the boxes transparent? thanks! and oh, how can i make the navigational links separated from your personalized banner? is that possible? thanks!! :) [url]www.oolalai.com[/url]

Last edited by oolalai (2008-06-22 11:53:57)

anne.24
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

^ hex code is code for all sort of colors such as white: #ffffff or black: #000000 and, if you want to make the boxes transparent, after you generated the code, change the hex code part, to transparent MANUALLY :lol: :):thumbsup:

Last edited by anime_mania_01 (2008-06-22 12:31:57)

raikou09
» n00b
1969-12-31

wala akong naintndhan...nde specific ung URL sa 2nd to the last step...nakalagay lang ripway.com pero nde specified qng san mahahanap ung section sa site na un...everything is vague...
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 00:34

[ 9 queries - 0.104 second ]
Privacy Policy