• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

dadanewbie
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

can you help me, i can't understand the last procedure from here: Copy the direct link and paste it in the latest linker. I can't put it here so go to the Underground Section to find the latest linker. :thumbsup: EDIT: Here's the latest linker since a lot of people have been PMing me about this. Please, don't be too demanding, I'm kinda busy. Hope this helps. =) Click the Spoiler to see the Latest CSS Linker: Code: <style type='text/css'>&#64_;import url(URL OF CSS);</style> Things you need to see: :arrow: You see that 'URL OF CSS' part? Change it to, well, the Direct Link of your CSS file. =) :arrow: You see this part '&#64_;'? You have to remove the '_' [underscore] before the ';' [semicolon] Note: Do not paste the direct link below the CSS codes where it says, "Paste CSS URL here". It does not work since it is not the latest linker. After you have pasted the URL of your CSS in the linker, paste it in your Media Box, and you're done! :thumbsup: hope you can guide me to this im really a newbie in friendster.. thank you...
KeithRenz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

It's not working at friendster anymore... :( Code ain't working...

Last edited by KeithRenz (2008-06-05 22:25:56)

maeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey...how to make animated background:question::rolleyes:
maeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey..i dont hve pix in my avatar..wt willi do..help me pls..:crybaby:
eModOLL
» n00b
1969-12-31

aNyOneeeeeeeeeee.............. heLP mE!!!... dUnNo waT tO dO..LoLeRsz... bTaw..rEaLLy... PM mE f u waNt tO heLp.. i BADLY NEEDED PRIVATE tUtoRiaL...[wiLLing tO heLp]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=queenanne_miguel]Hi joebz where can I get java script to make crossover layouts? what site?[/quote] Your off-topic sis. [quote=dadanewbie]can you help me, i can't understand the last procedure from here: Copy the direct link and paste it in the latest linker. I can't put it here so go to the Underground Section to find the latest linker. :thumbsup: EDIT: Here's the latest linker since a lot of people have been PMing me about this. Please, don't be too demanding, I'm kinda busy. Hope this helps. =) Click the Spoiler to see the Latest CSS Linker: Code: <style type='text/css'>&#64_;import url(URL OF CSS);</style> Things you need to see: :arrow: You see that 'URL OF CSS' part? Change it to, well, the Direct Link of your CSS file. =) :arrow: You see this part '&#64_;'? You have to remove the '_' [underscore] before the ';' [semicolon] Note: Do not paste the direct link below the CSS codes where it says, "Paste CSS URL here". It does not work since it is not the latest linker. After you have pasted the URL of your CSS in the linker, paste it in your Media Box, and you're done! :thumbsup: hope you can guide me to this im really a newbie in friendster.. thank you...[/quote] What's not to understand. You paste th Direct Link of your layout in the Latest Linker then put it in your Media Box. =) :thumbsup: [quote=KeithRenz]It's not working at friendster anymore... :( Code ain't working...[/quote] It's because the linker changed. I updated it so you won't have to go to the Underground Section anymore. [quote=maeru]hey...how to make animated background:question::rolleyes:[/quote] Just get the animated image you want through Photobucket and get the Direct Link. Put it in the 'Page Background' field that you will see. It's up to you if you want it to repeat itself, have a background color and etc. P.S. You're kind of off-topic. [quote=maeru]hey..i dont hve pix in my avatar..wt willi do..help me pls..:crybaby:[/quote] This is the wrong section. Try going to the Graphics Section. You're off-topic again sis. [quote=eModOLL]aNyOneeeeeeeeeee.............. heLP mE!!!... dUnNo waT tO dO..LoLeRsz... bTaw..rEaLLy... PM mE f u waNt tO heLp.. i BADLY NEEDED PRIVATE tUtoRiaL...[wiLLing tO heLp][/quote] Please avoid sTicKy CaPs... Sorry, but I don't offer one-on-one tutorials. It's best if I could teach all of you so it would be fair. =)
anko_neko
» n00b
1969-12-31

uh...the code doesnt seem to work anymore...T,T
VinEcOcoE
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhuhuh,,how do i leave my Loser mind:crybaby::norose: how can do i change my profiles layouts :wallbash: :smoke:
VinEcOcoE
» n00b
1969-12-31

any body can reply me?!?! :paranoid: :wallbash:
violet0305
» n00b
1969-12-31

good its nice but your right friendster-gen is always busy :( i hope it won't be busy next time i'll try hehe:thumbsup::thumbsup:
mile_joanne@yahoo.com
» n00b
1969-12-31

;] joanne;]<">
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=anko_neko]uh...the code doesnt seem to work anymore...T,T[/quote] fs updated again.. new linker here. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linker-%28June-6%2C-2008%29-From-The-Cradle.html[/url] [quote=VinEcOcoE]huhuhuh,,how do i leave my Loser mind:crybaby::norose: how can do i change my profiles layouts :wallbash: :smoke:[/quote] just follow the instruction on the first page. u will see the link for the gen there.. [i]and also avoid double post..[/i] [quote=mile_joanne@yahoo.com];] joanne;][/quote] avoid spamming... =)
Mi Huey
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhhmmm.... wer can i find the underground section? wer can i find the latest linker?
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=Mi Huey]uhhmmm.... wer can i find the underground section? wer can i find the latest linker?[/quote] I already posted the linker. You will find it in the first page. =)
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=Mi Huey]uhhmmm.... wer can i find the underground section? wer can i find the latest linker?[/quote] underground :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url] latest linker :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t31776-Latest-JS-and-CSS-linker-%28June-6%2C-2008%29-From-The-Cradle.html[/url] [b]UPDATED[/b] sorry siz.. i didnt notice that u already post a reply.. hehehe. :)

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-06-06 06:23:16)

KawaiipinkLover
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wahhhh... its so hard :crybaby: i dont understand
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=KawaiipinkLover]wahhhh... its so hard :crybaby: i dont understand[/quote] What's not to understand? It was easy for me.
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

i agree :thumbsup: ms beauty&brains evaluated every single part needed to understand it easily. just follow it step by step.. =) :thumbsup:
La_niccA
» n00b
1969-12-31

low po ask ko lang how to make the boxes background transparent? wla kasi dun sa indicator.. colors lahat eh..
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote=La_niccA]low po ask ko lang how to make the boxes background transparent? wla kasi dun sa indicator.. colors lahat eh..[/quote] hmmm. just leave it blank first then when u generate the code. u can look for [b]background-color:[/b] put transparent.. [i]own opinion.. =)[/i] [i] pls post in english next time.=][/i]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:26

[ 9 queries - 0.048 second ]
Privacy Policy