• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

My thread is finally updated! I'm sorry for confusing you guys. :/ But still, thanks for the support. And bobcbar, thanks for helping. +repu for you. :)
bobcbar
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Can you please remove the [ ] symbols from the subject line, I can not use the url to direct users to ur topic.
KyntzLui
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice nice thx for the tuts :D
+'eTHyL.aLcOhOl+'
» FTalker
1969-12-31

woa! cool :thumbsup: such a great effort for doing this one, thanks sis! :D
xangee12
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's underground section?? :cry:
rebora2007
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

[quote=xangee12]where's underground section??[/quote] underground section :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/f5-Friendster-Underground.html[/url]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:27

[ 9 queries - 0.070 second ]
Privacy Policy