• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=kittiechix]can i ask a question..?.. what is the actual size of the banner?..i think my work is too big?..or too small..i work at photoshop..not at paint..so please tell me what's the size of the banner?[/quote] It depends. On whatever size it may be. Just experiment. You'll see great effects... :thumbsup: [quote=vetra9]I try But My Code Not Work...:penguin: Why?:wallbash:[/quote] Did you upload it to ripway? I saw your question. You pasted the codes in the CSS Section. Follow the directions carefully, OK? Before posting any questions. =) [quote=emo_stylers]am newbie here, can i request an emo layouts, thanks :thumbsup::D[/quote] Please proceed to the CSS Section. You can request a layout there. :)
kittiechix
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

ok..tnx..
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

brains & beauty!, i still don't get it...!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: help me please.......in the underground section all i see there is the message of the newbie......where should i generate the code after generating my file in the ripway???:question::question: ...is there any website :question: ....help please...!!! Last edited by radikz (Today 01:56:46)
jay claude van
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one
theadanica
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol: :lol: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: nice tutorial...it really helps...thanks a lot.....
kittiechix
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhmm..this is my banner..it's kinda ugly but still for me its amazing!..haha (sorry to be noob!) here it is.. [img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg104/megan2206_giana/banner.gif[/img]
smoked_girlz
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice one :thumbsup: i will try and keep learning from all of you, thanks
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=kittiechix]uhmm..this is my banner..it's kinda ugly but still for me its amazing!..haha (sorry to be noob!) here it is..[/quote] Hmm, it looks OK to me. =) :thumbsup: [quote=radikz]brains & beauty!, i still don't get it...!!!:crybaby::crybaby::crybaby: help me please.......in the underground section all i see there is the message of the newbie......where should i generate the code after generating my file in the ripway???:question::question: ...is there any website :question: ....help please...!!! Last edited by radikz (Today 01:56:46)[/quote] Please don't be too demanding, OK? I can't teach you one-on-one... And you don't generate your file in Ripway. You only get the Direct Link and paste it with the latest CSS linker. Now, you get it? [quote=theadanica]nice one[/quote] No spamming please. :D
Dynasty-tweaker
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

this is goood for newbies kip it up =):thumbsup: :cloud: :rose:
:stacie:
» n00b
1969-12-31

:cry: its not working now... it worked a while ago... i keep on refreshing it but still cant make it work... is friendster filtering it again? :(
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=:stacie:]:cry: its not working now... it worked a while ago... i keep on refreshing it but still cant make it work... is friendster filtering it again? :([/quote] Might be... :( But mine works perfectly well.:paranoid:
lukie99
» n00b
1969-12-31

;) tnx 4 d instruction...do appreci8 it....tnx joanna i luv u..!! :arrow: ahmmm.....cn u tel me some tips on how 2 scroll d profile left and right? huhuhu....tnx
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

tnx...^^ joebz...^^ your so cute... tnx also... by the way... i like ur layout...^^
radikz
» n00b
1969-12-31

ok know i get it....!:thumbsup: ...sorry if i am too demanding...!:wallbash: thanks for the help by the way..:|
:stacie:
» n00b
1969-12-31

okie.. i guess ill just have to repeat making a crossover layout.. ^^ ei beauty, thanks a lot for the instructions... it really helped a lot... =) ----------------- updated ------------------- ^^ it worked now... thankx much much muchies!

Last edited by :stacie: (2008-05-30 22:58:38)

lOlipUnX
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]PERSONALIZED BANNER/HEADER :arrow: Your personalized banner will appear on top of your profile. Size of the banner is 810x310.[/quote] i think the appropriate size is 900 by 300
simple_jhayne
» n00b
1969-12-31

ayaw mag apply ng lay out n gnwa qew....:crybaby:..plz help mhe...!!
luvAdubDub
» n00b
1969-12-31

now i understand...this what im looking cuz im a newbies. got it! thanks for sharing :D
mario_ask
» n00b
1969-12-31

w0w.. nice tutorial and nice 4 newbie like me...... =) _________________________________________________________ [img]http://i154.photobucket.com/albums/s270/azaka21/SLIDESHOW2.gif[/img]
lg_ciang
» FTalker
1969-12-31

indeed, a big help to everybody..=):thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 19:40

[ 9 queries - 0.082 second ]
Privacy Policy