• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

britons_daistar
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

bkit po ayw gumana ng Friendster-Gens.com di po kc ako mkgwa eh may iba pa po bng ibng site para dun tnx.
dadanewbie
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

the last procedure from Copy the direct link and paste it in the latest linker. I can't put it here so go to the Underground Section to find the latest linker. :thumbsup: EDIT: Here's the latest linker since a lot of people have been PMing me about this. Please, don't be too demanding, I'm kinda busy. Hope this helps. =) Click the Spoiler to see the Latest CSS Linker: Code: <style type='text/css'>&#64_;import url(URL OF CSS);</style> Things you need to see: :arrow: You see that 'URL OF CSS' part? Change it to, well, the Direct Link of your CSS file. =) :arrow: You see this part '&#64_;'? You have to remove the '_' [underscore] before the ';' [semicolon] Note: Do not paste the direct link below the CSS codes where it says, "Paste CSS URL here". It does not work since it is not the latest linker. After you have pasted the URL of your CSS in the linker, paste it in your Media Box, and you're done! :thumbsup: hope you can guide me to this im really a newbie in friendster.. thank you...
szarah
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi ... :):):)
chicklit07
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[quote][quote=jhenea13]:(there's an error when i open that website...:(:cry:[/quote] [quote=britons_daistar]bkit po ayw gumana ng Friendster-Gens.com di po kc ako mkgwa eh may iba pa po bng ibng site para dun tnx.[/quote] the tutorial was already updated. maybe u just didn't notice it... here the new gen.. [url]http://friendstertutorials.com/?page_id=48[/url][/quote] [quote=jhenea13]..ask something..wer can i found the js in my profile??thnks...:)[/quote] u won't find js unless u make ur ext. js. proceed here... [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] [quote][quote=aermil]:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:[/quote] [quote=szarah]hi ... :):):)[/quote] plz avoid spamming...[/quote] @dadanewbie: after generating the codes, u need to paste it on ur ext. css here's how to make css extension.. :arrow: [url]http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html[/url] @britons_daistar: pls post in english... @jhenea13: dont double post. [i]read the rules before posting.. :thumbsup: =)[/i]

Last edited by chicklit07 (2008-06-04 05:03:11)

ping2
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you
Mhajess
» n00b
1969-12-31

thank you!:) i really like to know how to make this cross-over layouts.. :)
saintjimmy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

w0w .... tnx 4 sahring dis tutorial.... it helps..... =) =)
caichie
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for teh tutorial ^^:thumbsup:
marionjeff
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup:hi
sakuramhyie
» n00b
1969-12-31

:thumbsup: yikiie.. thn`Xx.. :x it reaLLy heLped mie.. hehe..
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for the tutorial.... :Dtnx for reposting hehe..., tnx fr sharing..., god speed and tc :kiss:
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=tinepearl]tnx for the tutorial.... :Dtnx for reposting hehe..., tnx fr sharing..., god speed and tc :kiss:[/quote] Thanks! Your Welcome! =) :thumbsup:
nia_pearl19
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

tnx for sharing...., it really helps... been using it..... :thumbsup:
maeru
» n00b
1969-12-31

well..hi.. tnx for the tutorial thvt you post in hir.. hope i cn make it..:D
annadoms69
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm...beauty &brains its me agen...wel i knw u dnt me...but i pm u...wel i sum kinda dnt undrstnd it...wel yah...i undrstnd it but it doesnt work...pls help!!:( i really cnt get it...specially the one wid d latest css linker thingy...pls help!!!...please!!:D thnx alot!!

Last edited by annadoms69 (2008-06-05 06:51:05)

annadoms69
» n00b
1969-12-31

oh and yeah!...wer is that under section u were talkin' about?..wel im sory if i hve so many questions...but really really a newbie...hehe...take care nd please....help me as soon as possible...thnks!!...tc...
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=annadoms69]oh and yeah!...wer is that under section u were talkin' about?..wel im sory if i hve so many questions...but really really a newbie...hehe...take care nd please....help me as soon as possible...thnks!!...tc...[/quote] You will see it when you first go to Ftalk.
queenanne_miguel
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote]Hi joebz where can I get java script to make crossover layouts? what site?[/quote]
pinkmao03
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice tut!!!it helps me alot!!!:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:
queenanne_miguel
» n00b
1969-12-31

naigational lay looks like crossover
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:54

[ 9 queries - 0.054 second ]
Privacy Policy