• ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

betchshai
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[quote=switpink28]tnx..[/quote] Please avoid posting [b](really) short replies[/b] like this. Mods are very strict on implementing the "no spammers" rule. I'm saying this out of concern and this goes to all newbies. Please read the revised rules in Tricks and Tutorials section here : [url]http://theftalk.com/t3652-Rules-In-Tricks-And-Tutorials-Revised.-%22Spammers%22.html[/url] [quote=switpink28]please .. anyone who's online..please..where can I get cursors and how can I make my own banner?..help help..[/quote] Please read some topics before asking for help. It's just there, you only need to find it yourself. [b]The list of Compiled Tricks and Tutorials are here (sorted by contributor's name):[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t22054-Compilation-of-Tricks-and-Tutorials-%28Sort-by-Contributors%27-Name%29.html[/url] [b]On how to make a banner:[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t17470-Making-Banner-Newbies....html[/url] [b]Cursors:[/b] [url]http://theftalk.com/t25238-Compilation-of-Useful-and-Most-Used-Sites.html[/url] Good day to you!!!:)

Last edited by betchshai (2008-05-16 15:56:30)

Trixx.xii
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

[b] @ topic : thanks for sharin :) i think this thread is kinda spammy, @ threadstarter : try to call a moderator to delete those unappropriate posts. [/b]
candypearl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Thanks for sharing it;s a lot of help!
leira27
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow. thanks for sharing.. =)
tweaktweakers
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks 4 sharing! it really is helpful! :thumbsup: Godbless!
lavender_ghurl
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wee.. 'enx for the help !!:thumbsup:
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

the layout i made using that site you shared isn't working anymore..did fs filter the code?....i used the latest linker..but why?...
-XEV-
» n00b
1969-12-31

Right:thumbsup:...The linker doesen't work anymore because the [b]@import[/b] word in the linker is being filtered by FS
kAyE_LeN
» n00b
1969-12-31

if that's the case, where can i get the latest linker?....i really need one right now....:crybaby:
kathrinamae
» n00b
1969-12-31

need some help here! when i finally got the code from [u]www.ripway.com[/u] i generated it to [u]http://www.nautical-twilight.com/css-generator.htm[/u] WHAT WILL I DO NEXT? THANKS! kathrinamae:) NEWBIE!

Last edited by kathrinamae (2008-05-17 03:15:10)

sickofyou
» FTalker
1969-12-31

whats the difference of cross-over layout with a simpe css?
X jHie X
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow..very nice poh, it help alot specially for newbies like me,, but theres a problem while waiting for it to load, it looks like a need to wait for a lifetime..its never working pohh..pls help poh..tnx alot :)
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Waaah. CSS Linker's not working! I hope that the new CSS Linker will come out now, so people can now make Crossovers. :eh:
casimodo
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hmm.. The linker doesnt work cause friendster might have an update that causes the linker to not work.. Hope the problem will be filtered.. =)

Last edited by casimodo (2008-05-17 11:01:19)

arvie90
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center][/align] [b][/b]iT wonT worK!?!=|
demuse
» n00b
1969-12-31

:lol:
akuzet16
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

[b]thankzs for sharing this one!.. now I know how 2 make cross-over layouts without using adobe! :P[/b]
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]hello sis...if i want the transparent how can i put them on font color?[/b]
♥brains&beauty♥
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=demuse]:lol:[/quote] No spamming please! Spamming may cause the closing of this thread. [quote=k5th4]hello sis...if i want the transparent how can i put them on font color?[/quote] What type of transparent? Transparent boxes? Just put nothing. =)
k5th4
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]ah k sis...thank you..[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » [align=center][i][b]Note:[/b] This tutorial was already posted but got deleted. So, I asked permission from Sir eehjhay if I could post it again, for the sake of those who needs it. Fortunately, he ap

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 17:32

[ 11 queries - 0.549 second ]
Privacy Policy