• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=kamillaloo]hi. is there a code for hiding all of your comments except one?[/quote] try this :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t8326-Reduce-Comment-%5Bupdated%5D.html You can reduce your comments into 5 or less =)
akoznoty
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

why is that the faking of number of comments, does not work with me. :((
closedeyeswillseenothing
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool.. =)
dr4cul453xy
» FTalker
1969-12-31

gr8.... i'll try this on my other profile :thumbsup: nice bro...
gerbx
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me i want to customize my commentx but i cant!!please!!:cry:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gerbx]please help me i want to customize my commentx but i cant!!please!!:cry:[/quote] >>just follow the steps in my instructions..;)
gerbx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=gerbx]please help me i want to customize my commentx but i cant!!please!!:cry:[/quote] >>just follow the steps in my instructions..;)[/quote] but the codes are not working at my page
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=gerbx][quote=lordheinz][quote=gerbx]please help me i want to customize my commentx but i cant!!please!!:cry:[/quote] >>just follow the steps in my instructions..;)[/quote] but the codes are not working at my page[/quote] >>lot of users are using this trick buddy ;)
penakamaayo
» FTalker
1969-12-31

cool trick! haha :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=penakamaayo]cool trick! haha :D[/quote] >>cheers! ;)
gerbx
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=gerbx][quote=lordheinz] >>just follow the steps in my instructions..;)[/quote] but the codes are not working at my page[/quote] >>lot of users are using this trick buddy ;)[/quote] hmm so wat should i do?
yghie09
» n00b
1969-12-31

whew! its not working! T_T:(
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its not working anymore heinz!! atleast in my profile.. :D
potpotmamen
» n00b
1969-12-31

not working at my profile too. :(
rjaiuchris
» n00b
1969-12-31

hey everybuddy,, do you have any updated linker??? please share to me....;)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Edt and put the code under your tracker code...it is still working guys!
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

ow okie buddy!! will do.. :cool:
chette31
» n00b
1969-12-31

=)hello daisy musta n[align=center][/align][quote][/quote] [img][/img]

Last edited by chette31 (2008-04-10 05:05:25)

louise-darlene
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is CSS riight?
angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Its js sis =) Compile it with your js codes :thumbsup:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 14:07

[ 12 queries - 0.027 second ]
Privacy Policy