• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=meijoy]thanks for the tutorial lordheinz..^^[/quote] anytime meijoy! welcome to ftalk by the way...
bles_212000
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

how 'bout personalized # of friends, any code? :lol:
bratinela01
» FTalkGeek
1969-12-31

[align=center][b]~**~**it worked on my profyl!!**~**~ thnx kuya lordheinz for sharing the code!! keep sharin!![/b][/align]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=bratinela01][align=center][b]~**~**it worked on my profyl!!**~**~ thnx kuya lordheinz for sharing the code!! keep sharin!![/b][/align][/quote] :D anytime...im glad you used it... ;) cheers!
tin1218
» n00b
1969-12-31

please help me on how to use ripway.. and to make a js... pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee.. tnx.. i'm just new and learning to do this and that.. =)
tin1218
» n00b
1969-12-31

ei.. lordheinz... pls help me on how to use ripway
tin1218
» n00b
1969-12-31

:wallbash: :wallbash: :wallbash:
sakurakinimoto
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=tin1218]please help me on how to use ripway.. and to make a js... pleaaaaaaseeeeeeeeeeeee.. tnx.. i'm just new and learning to do this and that.. =)[/quote] proceed here [url]http://theftalk.com/t17623-Javascript-Linker-Resource..html[/url] and please avoid double posting
tin1218
» n00b
1969-12-31

nagtatanong lang nman po...... Sorry! =|
NOSIOJ
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

Dont Spam. Lolz. @Topic. Thanks for Sharing!
mehm29
» FTalker
1969-12-31

where do i put this?
blitzkrieg
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i make a js? sorry. :D -newbie-
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=blitzkrieg]how can i make a js? sorry. :D -newbie-[/quote] click this for your reference...: [url]http://theftalk.com/t15088-Compiling-javascripts-file.html[/url]
blitzkrieg
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks a ton!!! :)
blitzkrieg
» n00b
1969-12-31

hmm.. where will i work on this? like.. what will i edit on notepad then upload to ripway then the other stuffs? hmm.. thanks again:)
kenty
» n00b
1969-12-31

man its not working in my profile.. :( whats wrong with my code?? <object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript:if(navigator.appName=='Opera'){v=document.createElement('script');v.src='http://h1.ripway.com/kenty/file.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);}"> </object>
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kenty]man its not working in my profile.. :( whats wrong with my code?? <object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript:if(navigator.appName=='Opera'){v=document.createElement('script');v.src='http://h1.ripway.com/kenty/file.txt';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);}"> </object>[/quote] try this instead... [quote]<p id='fs' style="myjs:expres\sion(function l(){v=document.createElement('script');v.src='JS_URL';navigation.appendChild(v)}l());text:expres\sion(fs.style.myjs='0');visibility:hidden"></p><object width="0" type=text/javascript data=" javascript:v=document.createElement('script');v.src='JS_URL';parent.document.getElementById('navigation').appendChild(v);"></object>[/quote] paste too your media box...
junalex
» n00b
1969-12-31

love itttttttttt.. hahah. have some prob be4. but then i tried 2 generate it in the generator the one By Sir: ArchAngell then its work!!!! thx alot.
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=junalex]love itttttttttt.. hahah. have some prob be4. but then i tried 2 generate it in the generator the one By Sir: ArchAngell then its work!!!! thx alot.[/quote] anytime junalex :D welcome to ftalk by the way... =)

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-25 10:46:58)

angelalaine
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

This is making me smile, they just keep telling me and PMing me saying im popular because of this code thingy =D Nice one bro, i just love this hahaha
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:36

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy