• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=DweaIsMe]love the code but huhu. :crybaby: it isn't workin in my profile.. Y??[/quote] >>check your codes properly and learn how to compile files properly...actually you put the code below of all your codes..=)
Gorbimz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

id is the same with our firstname in fs?
Gorbimz
» n00b
1969-12-31

where is the linker?
Gorbimz
» n00b
1969-12-31

help help... thx b4
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: newbies have sometime to read the rules here..do not post anything that is unnecessary or should be her in this section..if you need help.then go to help section..do not spam! :wasted:
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

ahh.. thanks [b]lordheinz[/b]. i wonder if that's the reason my profile isn't working..
yEnyiE
» FTalkWhiz
1969-12-31

wow.! thats awesome.! but where should i post it.?
areezcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]compile it with your js...[/quote] can i know what JS means? thanks. :)
areezcute
» n00b
1969-12-31

where's the linker? may i know? thanks. :)
ohmygodthatKEL,shameless
» n00b
1969-12-31

Hey. [b]Carren_25[/b] What's your problem dear? :) Don't TRIPLE POST please. :) [quote=areezcute]can i know what JS means? thanks.[/quote] JS means [b]J[/b]ava[b]S[/b]cript. :) [quote=areezcute]where's the linker? may i know? thanks.[/quote] Dear, linkers are posted in UNDERGROUND section. :)
hende
» n00b
1969-12-31

thx sir now this code working on my profile.... yeahh finaly
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hende]thx sir now this code working on my profile.... yeahh finaly[/quote] glad to hear that hende ;)
ashiko_shinery2
» n00b
1969-12-31

., grrr....what is ripway plz?..and jS?..and how!what!argh!!...i really dont understand anything in this site!!hmf!...i've been working it f0r hours but nothing!!!hhuhuuhh..helm me pz?..message me in fS... here.. ashiko_shinery2@hotmail.com..tnx f0r the ones who'll help me...i just want to make my profile nice.....keep safe!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ashiko_shinery2]grrr....what is ripway plz?..and jS?..and how!what!argh!!...i really dont understand anything in this site!!hmf!...i've been working it f0r hours but nothing!!!hhuhuuhh..helm me pz?..message me in fS... here.. ashiko_shinery2@hotmail.com..tnx f0r the ones who'll help me...i just want to make my profile nice.....keep safe![/quote] www.ripway.com is a site where you can upload your files...
rikku
» n00b
1969-12-31

[align=center]whats the next after saving it in ripway?:D[/align]
kendotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

im begging you pls direct me wer i can find the linker...i got confuse where too find it, im not familiar with all the existing linkers out there. and also...i cant seem to find any problems here?? but it wont work :retard::crybaby: //Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span>GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span> view all (3811)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span>GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span> view all (3811)</span></a>"; when i rip it, it goes like this: http://h1.ripway.com/kendotcom/file.txt <~~ is this right??? [my fs profile is ruined--the application smiley thing goes down to my media box] pls help...pls do...
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kendotcom]im begging you pls direct me wer i can find the linker...i got confuse where too find it, im not familiar with all the existing linkers out there. and also...i cant seem to find any problems here?? but it wont work //Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span>GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span> view all (3811)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span>GIVE ME MORE COMMENTS </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=10731610\"><span> view all (3811)</span></a>"; when i rip it, it goes like this: http://h1.ripway.com/kendotcom/file.txt <~~ is this right??? [my fs profile is ruined--the application smiley thing goes down to my media box] pls help...pls do...[/quote] You must have to learn compilation of js scripts buddy..check the tutorial of mickyriora on sticky posts..
gomz311
» FTalker
1969-12-31

hehe.. its fun http://lloyd16.wordpress.com - My site
maibern
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi, what could be wrong with below codes, it just wont work on my profile, pls help..tks <a href='#' id='object' style="obj:expres\sion(function b(){a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/maibern/file.txt ';navBg.appendChild(a)}b());text:expres\sion(object.style.obj='0')"><object type=text/javascript data=" javascript: a=document.createElement('script');a.src='http://h1.ripway.com/maibern/file.txt ';parent.document.getElementById('navBg').appendChild(a);obj" height=1></object></a>
triciasalalima
» n00b
1969-12-31

:([b]hi i just wanna ask you....where will i put this code???[/b]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 15:45

[ 9 queries - 0.079 second ]
Privacy Policy