• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

oOo.KeijOhn.oOo
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Not workIng.....:cry:
leichiq
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

red, green, blue.. i can't see them... the fonts are ALL BLACK
BunnyBaby
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow nice. working :D
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:54

[ 10 queries - 0.031 second ]
Privacy Policy