• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

jologz29
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

ehehehe... thanks for the info dude! ill try this one for sure! :thumbsup:
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

can i just paste the code under my js? i mean at the very bottom part of my js?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mylaedylilly]can i just paste the code under my js? i mean at the very bottom part of my js?[/quote] >>yes you can cutie..just edit it...;)
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

oh yeah?..orait! :idea: gimme 5mins to do that! :thumbsup: :penguin:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=mylaedylilly]oh yeah?..orait! :idea: gimme 5mins to do that! :thumbsup: :penguin:[/quote] >>I will mylady;)
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

done.but i havent check out my profile yet :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

>>Why?:D well anyway if theres any prob..post it here ok..cheers!
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

well..not feeling like opening frienster lol :lol: i'll check it later coz i'm still working on my codes lol well if u hv time kindly visit my profile to see the effect (not a nice profile though) :) btw..thanx nice script :thumbsup:
wan662
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]welcome guys!!! :D[/quote] wat is js?
mylaedylilly
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote=wan662][quote=lordheinz]welcome guys!!! :D[/quote] wat is js?[/quote] wrong topic my dear proceed to [b]HELP SECTION[/b] plis or..u can find them here in T&T
nimiel
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does it still work now?..=|
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

^ sure it works...:thumbsup: we'll remove the codes that wont work anymore..=)
annikka
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing this one....both codes are working in my profile....:thumbsup:

Last edited by annikka (2008-03-18 10:45:27)

adepat
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks for sharing!!!! I have to try this tricks. :wow:
xXRaPXx
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks for sharin' love this one :D
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

is this working on mozilla?:question:
anneqt08
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice 1 =) :thumbsup: but i cn't seem to make it work :lol: :retard: :wasted: i want dis badly, :crybaby: ill try again, maybe my codes are just too untidy :wallbash:

Last edited by anneqt08 (2008-03-20 01:44:44)

pyawzi
» FTalker
1969-12-31

/nice trick again!!:thumbsup: dis will make the viewer fool!!:lol:
_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

forget my first post!~ its working on ff!~ thanks for sharing =)

Last edited by _`eVoL`_ (2008-03-20 08:20:35)

kamillaloo
» n00b
1969-12-31

hi. is there a code for hiding all of your comments except one?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 16:49

[ 10 queries - 0.025 second ]
Privacy Policy