• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

cuteangel_2012
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

:penguin: lubb it :thumbsup:
pinkbleaupurple
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

im nwbee hir..guys can u teach me how 2 improv my profile?:)
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

/\ move to help section. anyway thanks for this codes.
xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]after editing all the codes what shoul i do next???[/b] [quote]//Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=11887803\"><span>Drop xome comments </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=11887803\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=11887803\"><span>DROP ME A LIES HERE </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=11887803\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>";[/quote] [b]I'll save it as .js or wat?? ELP ME pls...[/b]
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

as ur js..=) just compile with the another..:D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: upload it to ripway and name it as myfile.txt :arrow: now take the url of your .txt file and use the linker code provided by angelldeville check sticky post for the linker..posted by bobcbar :thumbsup:
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

//Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span>DROP ME A LIES HERE </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span>DROP ME A LIES HERE </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; i followed this code.. its working, yes.. but only at the top part of commentbox.. it wont work at the buttom part.. it still shows the "post comment" and the original number of comments i have.. what should i do? :crybaby: pls help.. :crybaby: :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=squish017]//Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span>DROP ME A LIES HERE </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span>DROP ME A LIES HERE </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=youruid\"><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; i followed this code.. its working, yes.. but only at the top part of commentbox.. it wont work at the buttom part.. it still shows the "post comment" and the original number of comments i have.. what should i do? :crybaby: pls help.. :crybaby: :crybaby:[/quote] i cant see it your profile..you didnt use it right?
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]^[/b] i used it.. :cry: but not in that profile.. coz it wont work there.. i just have no idea why.. :cry: i tried using it on my other profile.. but i had this problem.. :( [img]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/maccoi22/Untitledcopy.jpg[/img] how? :crybaby:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=squish017][b]^[/b] i used it.. :cry: but not in that profile.. coz it wont work there.. i just have no idea why.. :cry: i tried using it on my other profile.. but i had this problem.. :( [url]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/maccoi22/Untitledcopy.jpg[/url] how? :crybaby:[/quote] the code itself will change everything from personalising the text and numbers... have you ever tried it using othere acct?

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-02-29 07:59:54)

xoxotam
» FTalker
1969-12-31

ahihi,,,,tenchu tenchu xoo much guys,,,for the ellpp.... :D:D
wamasabu_stubborn
» FTalker
1969-12-31

thanks lordheinz! .. thanks 4 sharing 8...:)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

hope youll gona use it :D
squish017
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=squish017][b]^[/b] i used it.. :cry: but not in that profile.. coz it wont work there.. i just have no idea why.. :cry: i tried using it on my other profile.. but i had this problem.. :( [url]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/maccoi22/Untitledcopy.jpg[/url] how? :crybaby:[/quote] the code itself will change everything from personalising the text and numbers... have you ever tried it using othere acct?[/quote] i did.. but its not working.. it just gives the same outcome.. and sometimes, the code is not working at all.. :wallbash: :wallbash:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=squish017][quote=lordheinz][quote=squish017][b]^[/b] i used it.. :cry: but not in that profile.. coz it wont work there.. i just have no idea why.. :cry: i tried using it on my other profile.. but i had this problem.. :( [url]http://i220.photobucket.com/albums/dd129/maccoi22/Untitledcopy.jpg[/url] how? :crybaby:[/quote] the code itself will change everything from personalising the text and numbers... have you ever tried it using othere acct?[/quote] i did.. but its not working.. it just gives the same outcome.. and sometimes, the code is not working at all.. :wallbash: :wallbash:[/quote] im sure it has to do with your files..please check them...
pollymoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

do u just hve to paste the code??
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=pollymoon]do u just hve to paste the code??[/quote] copy and edit the code in a notepad: only the bold one.. [quote]//Cuztomized Testi's document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=[b]youruid[/b]\"><span>[b]DROP ME A LIES HERE[/b] </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=[b]youruid[/b]\"><span> view all ([b]36098[/b])</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=[b]youruid[/b]\"><span>[b]DROP ME A LIES HERE[/b] </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=\"/comments.php?uid=[b]youruid[/b]\"><span> view all ([b]36098[/b])</span></a>";[/quote] then save it,upload to your ripway acct..if you dont have,try to get one here: www.ripway.com save it as myfile.txt...take the url of your .txt file and use the linker,check bobcbar post(sticky post) generate your .txt file to the linker,finally paste it to your media section..:thumbsup:
kangkong10
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

[quote][b]Pollymoon wrote[/b] do u just hve to paste the code??[/quote] No, you nid to upload a file first.. study here :arrow: http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html . Hope u will do it.

Last edited by kangkong10 (2008-03-03 14:15:33)

pollymoon
» n00b
1969-12-31

tnx a lot!! :thumbsup: :D
mc D'cruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhm..is dis works in css too?? :rolleyes:
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:45

[ 9 queries - 0.028 second ]
Privacy Policy