• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

_`eVoL`_
» FTalkAddict
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

its not working on my profile,, should i use js injection? what should i do >,< :cry:
christiandelacruz
» n00b
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

nice one!!! hehehe.. just continue ur work...
regiehiozn
» FTalkFreak
1969-12-31

its still not working for mee heinz.. oh well nevermind.. :D
Gameloading
» FTalker
1969-12-31

nice one..sir lordheinz!!thx for sharing:eh:
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

i wish i can use this..but it doesnt seem to work..show us some updates on this matter Sir Lordheinz please..thank you.:)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=glenefermae]i wish i can use this..but it doesnt seem to work..show us some updates on this matter Sir Lordheinz please..thank you.:)[/quote] >>This trick still working,if you got tracker code paste the code below..cheers! :cake:
kendotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

uhh im a newbie here..and i think this trick is very interesting but, i cant get the procedure..wer will i paste the cose? and whats the user ID? and the green one?? OMG i just dont know how to start these things! help:crybaby:
rioron
» n00b
1969-12-31

pls help me...after i get the link,where should i generate it?!! tnx:crybaby:
rioron
» n00b
1969-12-31

http://h1.ripway.com/rioron/file.txt dis is my link! where should i generate that!!!? im sorry for double posting i just want to know how to do that...thanks hope you can help me :-*
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: avoid double posting please :)
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz][quote=glenefermae]i wish i can use this..but it doesnt seem to work..show us some updates on this matter Sir Lordheinz please..thank you.:)[/quote] >>This trick still working,if you got tracker code paste the code below..cheers! :cake:[/quote] im happy to hear that this is still working but i dont use trackers...so what i did was, i placed it alone in a js extension..i did this a couple of times but i just dont seem to make it work...any suggestions Sir? and some of those pipz *whom i think made the code works* who replied on this post, i checked their profiles just to make it sure but i dont see either this trick on them... [i hope im wrong though]

Last edited by glenefermae (2008-04-18 15:21:15)

kendotcom
» n00b
1969-12-31

does not work in my firefox.
KhErMiNaToR
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

put da codes inside the onloadhandler. [quote]function onProfileLoad() { [b]//HERE THERE ARE ... :penguin:[/b] }[/quote]
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=KhErMiNaToR]put da codes inside the onloadhandler. [quote]function onProfileLoad() { [b]//HERE THERE ARE ... :penguin:[/b] }[/quote] [/quote] thank you kherminator..let me check this out... thanks it did work but it disabled my pop up comment box...is there some way i could apply both?

Last edited by glenefermae (2008-04-19 04:18:47)

hikari™16
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]weeee.. cool trick ahihihih.. :D m using it now.. thank u 4 sharing..[/b]
airies
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[i] :crybaby: not working ill compile it na already `btw tnx. for sharing [/i]
glenefermae
» n00b
1969-12-31

wow i just opened my friendster and i found out that the pop up comment box is now working with this trick...i dont know what happened but it could be because i changed something on the pop up comment box *but i dont think this could be the reason because it was just really simple changes* or its just that it really is working however you needed to wait until your page finishes the loading*it wont appear if not...[i]yeah ive tried it[/i]*..the bottom line of this is..im glad that [b]it wont disable anymore together with the pop up comment box[/b]...:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: to [b]airies[/b]: just follow what kherminator said. [u][b]it really works[/b][/u]!=) [quote=kherminator]put da codes inside the onloadhandler. <">[/quote]

Last edited by glenefermae (2008-04-22 14:27:52)

ceszweii
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice one!! :o
sprongky
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

nice Trick.. thanks for Sharing It Bro.
LabSoOSick
» n00b
1969-12-31

[b]A vEry nIce tRick tHankZ fAh sHaring duDe..!!! xD [/b] [img]http://i25.tinypic.com/2cojvyb.jpg[/img]
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 04:31

[ 9 queries - 0.036 second ]
Privacy Policy