• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

EbengMaya
» FTalkFreak
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

it's wonderful trick :D if i have problem i'll come back again :lol:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=EbengMaya]it's wonderful trick :D if i have problem i'll come back again :lol:[/quote] please buddy..=) thanks for using it..;)
potring
» n00b
1969-12-31

kuya is this code working??
yana158
» n00b
1969-12-31

LH..the code is not working... how does it works? can u teach me how?..cauze im juzt a newbie here..
Hoshigaki
» FTalkAgent
1969-12-31

[quote=yana158]LH..the code is not working... how does it works? can u teach me how?..cauze im juzt a newbie here..[/quote] Just Paste Your Code in JS ext :thumbsup:
darkrenz
» FTalker
1969-12-31

wow.. nice.. tnx for sharing..^^ i really like this trick... i'll try this trick..^^
gratitude1
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[color=hotpink] ohh :o tnx for sharin! [/color]
amaine_cute
» FTalker
1969-12-31

is still working or not?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=amaine_cute]is still working or not?[/quote] try it yourself..:) you will know...:)
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

huhu... it doesn't work on my profile..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=♫aIkeE♫]huhu... it doesn't work on my profile..[/quote] theres a lot of reasons why it didnt worked...:) edit and paste the code in your js..you may put it below of all your codes...:)
♫aIkeE♫
» n00b
1969-12-31

yah... i think there is somtin wrong with my procedure.. but i dont know what.. xP foolish of me.. xP hihi
ranta
» n00b
1969-12-31

lordheinz, i think you should update the codes.. its still work on mine but somehow it will expired cookies after clicking this kind of url http://profiles.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=userid . To avoid it i have to put the actual url http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=userid . So the update codes should look like this :P [quote]document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[0].innerHTML= "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=USERID\><span>Post a Comment </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=USERID\><span> view all (36098)</span></a>"; document.getElementById('content_18').getElementsByTagName("div")[21].innerHTML= "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=USERID\><span>Post a Comment </a>|</span>"+ "<a href=http://www.friendster.com/comments.php?uid=USERID\><span> view all (36098)</span></a>";[/quote]
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

code updated...thanks ranta..its been a long time since i used the code..cheers..
kendric1989
» n00b
1969-12-31

san po to ipost? sa Media or CSS?? help pls.. noob hre! tnx :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kendric1989]san po to ipost? sa Media or CSS?? help pls.. noob hre! tnx :D[/quote] read the rules here please...
ranta
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=lordheinz]code updated...thanks ranta..its been a long time since i used the code..cheers..[/quote] old.. yet powerFOOL.. =) cheers..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=ranta]old.. yet powerFOOL.. =) cheers..[/quote] thanks ranta...for updating the code...;)
ultimaweaponX
» n00b
1969-12-31

this is im looking for !! dude your a big help :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
katy15
» n00b
1969-12-31

how can i generate it?? sorry hehe.because im not familiar to this =|
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 10:12

[ 9 queries - 0.055 second ]
Privacy Policy