• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

angellyace22
» n00b
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

where will i paste this??somebody please answer my question..=(
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

^ compile it with your js ext.
anitsirk29
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

does that work for css? or for overlay only?
lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice!.. now i have a million comments.. hAhahaha.. +1 repu 4 u.. sensei.. i layk this.. :eh:
lilaj01
» n00b
1969-12-31

[quote=angellyace22]where will i paste this??somebody please answer my question..[/quote] in JS mAn.. if u have css.. just make a js and put the injection with ur css in it.. looky here.. http://theftalk.com/t22027-Making-Extensions-Files.-%5BFriendster-Editing%5D.html
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

hai can you tell me if this is js or css?! pls.. i dunno how to know if js or css yet.. and can you tell me step by step on how to make this?! pls.. tell me if i still have to go in ripway or what.. pls thnx!
gio0929
» n00b
1969-12-31

i must make it js file with css injection to apply on my prof?!
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

:arrow: You guys are really a hard headed! :mad: please dont double post! @ gio and lilaj01...please observe...read the rules here in the forum...
katashiro28
» n00b
1969-12-31

nice....tnx for sharing
_*17*_
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

thanks! this helped! :thumbsup:
daixee mae
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

now have 8million+ fake comments thanks for sharing!=)
lizette
» n00b
1969-12-31

i'm sorry but i just can't understand by just reading.. i don't know what ripway means and waht does it do and how to upload and things like that..:cry:
hende
» n00b
1969-12-31

:crybaby: this code not work 4 me, plis help me sir..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hende]:crybaby: this code not work 4 me, plis help me sir..[/quote] :arrow: You must have to learn in compiling your javascripts files..how about reading the tutorial..check sticky post...:thumbsup:
emogirl.goth
» n00b
1969-12-31

where can i generate my url?:paranoid: sorry guys... im new to this...
hende
» n00b
1969-12-31

sir lordheinz, in my js i dont have onloadhandler, so i confuse where to put this code. can u help me sir. here my js http://h1.ripway.com/hende/Friendster/masalah.js
bloodyprinzes
» FTalker
1969-12-31

yez,another super trick..haha..
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=hende]sir lordheinz, in my js i dont have onloadhandler, so i confuse where to put this code. can u help me sir. here my js http://h1.ripway.com/hende/Friendster/masalah.js[/quote] >>Actually thre is no need for onload handler on this trick..just copy..edit//and paste it to your js files..
abbyqui
» n00b
1969-12-31

cool=)
DweaIsMe
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

love the code but huhu. :crybaby: it isn't workin in my profile.. Y??
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 13:33

[ 11 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy