• ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
FTalk Level: zero
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

[quote=Chezter18][quote=lordheinz][quote=Chezter18]hey itz working!! but my Pop-up Comment with Smilies & Preview Box itz not working!! before my Pop-up Comment with Smilies & Preview Box iz workign but when i put the coztumize tezti not working anymore?? help me!![/quote] separate your code for pop-up comments and do the js injection process...[/quote] if i seperate the Pop-up Comment with Smilies & Preview Box will not work!!! plz fix!![/quote] you have to arrange properly your code buddy...so it has no conflict with your other scripts...

Last edited by lordheinz (2008-01-01 10:01:20)

dyinginside
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Re: just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

nice. =)
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kryzzia_08][quote=lordheinz][quote=kryzzia_08] ohh... cos i have lots of js files... :wallbash: if i put another js in my proffy, i think one of those will not work :crybaby:[/quote] ..its just the way you arrange them...it will work im sure of that...im not using js injections with all my codes.. i compile them in one js..unless you have friends randomizer by marfi...coz it will trigger some of your codes..hehehe.kiddin..[/quote] ahhh... [b]one js[/b]???? :D you mean,, all ur codes [[b]ex[/b]:customized your recent updates box(with viewers info.) & personalized comments] can compile on one js???^^ :o haha... i dunno that yet^^ :wallbash: thx for answering anyway!!^^[/quote] yes it is.... =)
kryzzia_08
» FTalker
1969-12-31

[b]@ kuya lordheinz[/b] oh i see!!! thank you very much... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=kryzzia_08][b]@ kuya lordheinz[/b] oh i see!!! thank you very much... :thumbsup: :thumbsup:[/quote] your always welcome :)
romantiko13
» FTalker
1969-12-31

oh faking the nos. of comments huh..great! ;) :thumbsup:
kreela1522
» n00b
1969-12-31

thanks kuya lordheinz... very nice... =) :thumbsup:

Last edited by kreela1522 (2008-01-02 05:33:53)

LhaDybLueS
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

wow.. this one is very cool.. =| oopss.. no.. its way to cool =) thnx for sharing!! :D
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

your welcome guys...hope your using it... :D
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

btw, how did you learn all this things?
03_khine_03
» FTalkManiac
1969-12-31

I'm using it! and i used 8053 comments, whahahahahaha my bestfriend was like "pano nangyari ang dami na ng comments mo?" and i said the trick!! whahahaha nice code! :) :lol: :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

thanks... :D
iconald
» FTalker
1969-12-31

Nice ticks :thumbsup: I got this =) :thumbsup:
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=iconald]Nice ticks :thumbsup: I got this =) :thumbsup:[/quote] hope youll gona use it bro... =)
ezekielclarion
» FTalker
1969-12-31

haha.. LOL!! diz iz funny... hehe :cool: :cool:
s3cr3tidentt
» n00b
1969-12-31

i posted mine in my ripway account.. now wht do i do?
cjoker2
» FTalkAddict
1969-12-31

very nice trick thanks for sharing! :eh:
chaoscris
» n00b
1969-12-31

is it posible to ad this code on trcker.js?
Lordheinz
» FTalkElite
1969-12-31

[quote=chaoscris]is it posible to ad this code on trcker.js?[/quote] definitely..it is where you have to paste..paste below your tracker...
gfv1128
» n00b
1969-12-31

ahm..what is my linker?
  • ARCHIVES 
  • » just wana share to you this simple code on changin your [b]POST COMMENTS AND HOW MANY COMMENTS[/b] you have..well of course it isnt true..its a fake numbers of comments..silly me.. :D [code]document

Board footer

© 2024 F Talk

Current time is 12:35

[ 12 queries - 0.052 second ]
Privacy Policy